FS: GTX 260, EVGA 650i ultra MB, HDs, and more

SOLD

BFG GTX 260 video card (216 core) ------ SOLD

It is about 18 months used, and has been kept at factory speeds. There have never been any performance problems. The glue on the sticker seems to have melted off. I still have the sticker, but there is some white residue on the card that is hard to remove.

The card is registered with BFG, and has the lifetime warranty. I can help handle the warranty if there are any issues you have with the card.

Looking for $130 shipped

I also have a few fans that I'm looking to get rid of.

A black 120x120x35mm Sunon, pretty loud and powerful - $3 plus shipping

VIZO chipset cooling kit with 40mm fan/heatsink, 1 small copper heatsink, thermal compound, adhesive pad, and 3 to 4 pin power adaptor - $5 plus shipping

A black 120x120x25mm Antec fan with 3 speed selector
A clear 92mm Antec fan with 3 speed selector --- SOLD
A 40mm Evercool fan
A 50mm Masscool fan

Aside from the Sunon and the Vizo I don't want to ship the fans separately, if you want any of them just say so, and I'll add them to your order for free.

1 X Seagate 500GB hard drive ------ SOLD

One is a 7200.10 and is about 2.5 yrs old, it has a 5 yr manufacturer's warranty

$30 shipped

The other is a 7200.11 and is about 1 yr old --- SOLD

EVGA 650i Ultra MB ---- SOLD

The board has been used about 2.5 yrs, about 1.5 yr at stock speed, and about 1 yr running at an FSB of 300 with no problems. I added a small heatsink to the SB. I have all the accessories and the original packaging.

$40 shipped

ASUS A8N-SLI Premium MB ---- SOLD

This board was a replacement I got from ASUS about 2.5 yrs ago, it has never been used by me, I'm not sure if it is new or refurbished. I have all the accessories.

$20 shipped OBO

Paypal preferred
UPS Ground shipping - Cont. US only
Ebay - grandy435
Heat - drown babies

PM me or reply here for any other details you need

Last edited:
Back