FS: GTX 260 Black Edition, Silverstone 1000w PSU, 2x 300GB Velociraptor HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
IllegalEagle's FST
Updated 1/12/2010

• I have a slightly used core 216 GTX 260 Black Edition. These are majorly factory O/C'd at 666mhz and came very close to 280 benchmarks. Comes in the retail box, no warranty as of now. Still trying to track that down.
    Looking for $100 shipped. BOTTOM LINE PRICE.
  • I had bought 2x WD Velociraptor HDD to RAID 0 in order to fix an odd crashing problem I thought was HDD related, but it turns out I simply had a wrong setting on and these drives are a little bit smaller/more expensive that what I'd care to keep around.
    DSC_0659.png

DSC_0662.png

$110 shipped each. *Pictured above are two separate drives. One is a GLFS and one is a HLFS. They both will RAID.

Heatware is IllegalEagle
Ebay is Train57
PM me for pics/any questions.

SOLD:
IllegalEagle's FST
Updated 1/12/2010

• Apogee GTZ CPU Cooler. This got lost in the mail for about a month before finally returning to me. Nearly perfect condition, comes with the 775/1336 socket adapter.
    DSC_0658.png

$25 shipped
  • EK Res 150. Minor scratches, hardly noticeable.
    DSC_0650.png

$10 shipped.
  • Hardly used Silverstone ST-1000P power supply. Comes with all cables in the origional box. I can and will provide help should you ever need to RMA, and AFAIR the waranty is lifetime.
    DSC_0661.png

$140 shipped.

Last edited:
We'll see how bold I feel after I get paid tomorrow.. Assuming the deal doesn't disappear by then =P

Haha, nope. I have all receipts! Only things left are the raptors and the 260! I plan on putting the 260 on eBay tomorrow if no one is interested here.

TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back