FS - GTX 1070 Ti Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

atp1916

[H]ard|DCoTM x1
Selling the Zotac / Asus cards due to slot constraints (Asus - 2.5 slot, Zotac 3 slot), and the MSI due to a hell of a deal i got on a 1080 Ti. These cards otherwise would not be for sale.

As a full disclosure, the Zotac / Asus cards have seen approximately 1 month of 24/7 mining, and the MSI roughly 3 months. If this bothers you, please move on. These cards are very well taken care of, because they are investments to me.

Cards were BNIB, retail. I am the original owner. All fans / sensors work. Coming from a smoke-free house. Cards will ship will full retail accessories, including box.

Firm on pricing

Would trade all 3 cards for a Threadripper 1950X + Board + Ram...

ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB - $550

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP EXTREME 8GB - $550

MSI GTX 1070 Ti AERO (Blower) - $500

Will provide pics upon request.

Prices include shipping. CONUS only. Items usually go out within a business day at worst.

Amazon Payments or Paypal (no gifting). You must have HEAT and/or forum history before i sell to you.

My heat: atp1916

Edit: Fixed Zotac link - Airbrushkid cheers mate

Edit: Fixed tenses. Thanks zombielando 86 5.0L . Wires crossed up on that one. These cards were BNIB - i did not buy them used.

Last edited:
Up - Asus is pending

Edit - back up for grabs.

Last edited:
These cards are definitely not BNIB. BNIB literally means Brand New In Box. They are used. That said, your asking price isn't that unreasonable given current prices.

Cards are BNIB, retail.

cards have seen approximately 1 month of 24/7 mining, and the MSI roughly 3 months.

keepusingwordnomeaning.jpg

I think seller meant the cards were bought BNIB as seller then followed up by saying he/she is the original owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back