FS: Girl Scout Cookies For Sale $4/box

Status
Not open for further replies.

[H]ecklerKoc[H]

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - November 2010
FS: Girl Scout Cookies

Do you love Girl Scout Cookies but are you outside the range of a regular Girls Scout Cookie sales?
Is your time too limited to find a local source and you think you are going to miss out on your favorite Girl Scout Cookies?
Would you like to send a gift of Girl Scout Cookies to a special person or place?

If any of these questions is a yes then the troop Alexa (my daughter) belongs to is now selling 2011 Girl Scout Cookies and would like to help with your Girl Scout Cookie cravings and gifts.

The price is the same $4 per box available anywhere.

Shipping will be via the lowest possible cost to your door. Probably via USPS. Estimated at $2.60 for the first box and $1.50 for each additional box for CONUS locations.
Let us know if your cookie cravings demand a faster shipping preference.
International inquires welcome too if you really must have them. But it is probably going to be pricey to ship. (When I was single that didn't stop my Thin Mint orders!)

Payment: Paypal, cash, money order, check (ship after it clears)

Here is the 2011 variety list:

Trefoils:
cookies_2010_trefoils.jpg

Light and delicious!
Delicate-tasting shortbread that is delightfully simple and satisfying.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 36 9 oz. (U)-D

Thin Mints:
cookies_2010_thinmints.jpg

Extra thin, extra minty!
A thin wafer covered with a smooth chocolaty coating. Made with natural peppermint.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 28 9 oz. (U)-D

Samoas aka Caramel deLites:
cookies_2010_samoas.jpg

Tender vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut, and striped with a rich, chocolaty coating.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 15 7.5 oz. (U)-D

Tagalongs (aka Peanut Butter Patties):
cookies_2010_tagalongs.jpg

Wildly popular!
Tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious chocolaty coating.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 15 6.5 oz. (U)-D

Do-Si-Dos (aka Peanut Butter Sandwich):
Do-si-dos_hydrog.jpg

Peanutty excitement!
"Naturally Good!" Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling. No artificial color or flavor.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 20 8 oz. (U)-D

Lemon Chalet Cremes:
cookies_2010_lemon.jpg

The height of lemon flavor!
Uniquely designed to feature Our Chalet, this delicious vanilla sandwich has a hint of cinnamon-ginger spice and a refreshing zesty lemon creme filling.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 20 8 oz. (U)-D

Dulce de Leche:
2011_dulce.jpg

As fun to say as they are to eat!
Inspired by the classic confections of Latin America, these sweet, bite-size cookies are rich with milk caramel chips.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 22 6 oz. (U)-D

Thank U Berry Munch:
2011_berry_munch.jpg

With gratitude and premium cranberries!
Real premium cranberries provide a delightful tartness in these hearty cookies sweetened with creamy, white fudge chips. Crispy rice delivers a satisfying crunch. Thank U for supporting Girl Scouts.
Approx. Count Per Pkg: 14 6 oz. (U)-D

Even if you don't buy Girl Scout Cookie via the Troop Alexa belongs to I highly encourage you to find them in your local area. Here is a locator.
http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/

In case you are wondering here are some facts I I didn't know till last year. It's probably one of the best product to donation ratios anywhere.

"Q: When I buy Girl Scout Cookies, where does the money go?

A: With every purchase, approximately 70% of the proceeds stays in the local Girl Scout council to provide a portion of the resources needed to support Girl Scouting in that area, including the portion that goes directly to the group selling the cookies. The balance goes directly to the baker to pay for the cookies."

"Q: How does the cookie revenue benefit girls?

A: All of the revenue earned from cookie activities —every penny after paying the baker—stays with the local Girl Scout council that sponsors the sale. This includes the portion that goes directly to the group selling cookies. Councils use their cookie revenue to supply essential services to troops, groups, and individual girls, such as providing program resources and communication support, training adult volunteers, and conducting special events. The Girl Scout council's volunteer board of directors:

* Chooses the baker
* Determines the price per box
* Decides how this revenue will be used to provide vital services—such as adult recruitment and training and operation of camps and service centers—and other indirect expenses
* Decides how much money will be returned to groups selling cookies for their projects and activities"

(This posting created with the knowledge, help, and approval of Alexa.)

Last edited:
Great organization and I'd definitely buy a few boxed to support but we already have more than I should be eating.

Good Luck!

Holy crap what an awesome idea! (and underhanded tactic to boost sales :D)

You have my approval OP... And I am telling myself I don't need 48 boxes of Caramel DeLites.

Legal crack right here in the forums! What next?! I'd be on it but I'd have nieces that would have my jewels in a sling. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back