FS: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recipe7

Limp Gawd
I am looking to sell my GPU. I am the only owner of this card and it was purchased in August from Newegg. Warranty is 3 years and transferable.

ASIC is 72.3%. It benchmarks Valley, Heaven, and Firestrike at 1520/8200. It can game at all games I've tried (GTA 5, Witcher 3, BF4, Crysis 3, MGS 5) at 1500/8200. Temps are under 70C on a warm day. This is all on the STOCK bios which runs at 1.174 volts. You can probably get more out of it with a modded BIOS. I'm sure it will scream under water.

There is ZERO coil whine.

It is adult owned, no pets or smoke in the house. I datavac the card 2 or 3 times a month.

It comes with original box and contents. I am the only owner of this gpu

I paid roughly 750 USD including tax from newegg. I am considering the ASIC quality of the card and it's capabilities. Price is at 640 shipped to the United States. Heat is under Recipe7. I can deal locally to 91350 for a discount.

Not looking for trades at the moment. I am not in a rush to sell the card since I still use it occasionally on weekends.

Not looking for trades at the moment.

10/31/15 I am selling this gpu to a local buyer for 540 tonight. Any offers before then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back