FS: G3258 + Xeon 1220 V3 + 60W Macbook Charger + WD Black 500GB HDD + Corsair Commander Pro

rekd0514

Gawd
G3258 - $22 SOLD - Was using in a pfsense box but moved on to a better CPU.

Xeon 1220 V3 - $25 SOLD - Not sure if this is functioning correctly. I replaced this CPU and the Motherboard it was in and my BSOD issue was resolved. I never confirmed which was the culprit long ago when this was replaced, but I think the motherboard was toast. If you can prove this is causing a BSOD I will refund you in full and you can keep it as a cool paper weight. ;)

60W Macbook Magsafe Charger A1344 - $25 SOLD - I don't even own a Macbook so no use for this. I repaired one that a friend gave me and sold it with one charger. Somehow he had 2 so I'm selling this one and it is in great shape still. Looks unused.

WD Black 500GB HDD WD5000LPLX - $25 - SOLD - Only has 21 powered on hours according to CrystalDiskInfo, so essentially brand new.

Corsair Commander Pro - $60 SOLD - New never opened. I believe this came with a Corsair case I purchased and I never used it.

Likely won't ship anything until 7/20 since my birthday is this weekend. Let me know if you have any questions. Prices are shipped.

Heatware: rekd0514
https://www.heatware.com/u/68586/to

Last edited:
Was the macbook charger repaired or was it working fine from the getgo?

Was the WD drive bought retail? It should still be under warranty, but WD says it isn't.

Back