FS: G.Skill F1-3200DSU2-1GBLE & DFI LP NF4 Ultra-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

(cf)Eclipse

Freelance Overclocker
G.SKILL 1GBLE - SOLD
These are fairly new sticks, but I don't want them anymore; I had to wrestle to get stock speed (275mhz at 2.5-3-3) stable when I first used them, but 300mhz at 2.5-4-3 was a breeze and higher is most likely possible with 315mhz being 1m stable. I have determined that it is one stick that is holding it back. The other stick appears to be capable of 300mhz at 2.5-3-3, but I have not fully tested it out of frustration.

Some screenshots and pictures:
pic 1
pic 2

max 1m at 2.5-4-3
300mhz stable

DFI LanParty NF4 Ultra-D - SOLD!

nice solid board. i've done a touch of work on it, some soldering on a chip in the upper right corner and shaved a wee bit off the cam on the cpu socket to allow my waterblock to make good contact with the cpu. pictures of the changes can be seen here:
http://www.freewebs.com/ozzimark/dfi.html
the board revision is R.AC0, it has the same physical layout of an AD0 for those who care :D

unless asked for more, the board only comes with:
manual
cpu retention bracket + backplate
jumper tool
kajaran audio thingy

i'll only take NON-CC paypal or an MO
shipping with insured USPS within the Contential U.S.

heat: ozzimark
email: ozzimark [at] comcast [dot] net
aim (for quick contact): ozzimark

MC FLMJIG said:
Sweet. What are you planning on geting?
trying to raise money for a lga775 and still have some left over to buy AM2 with when it comes out :cool:

got some other stuff to get rid of too, but can't do it quite yet.

Couldn't wait on the 775 like me eh.

I'm a tad disappointed... :( Going back to my Opty 146. Once Conroe comes out I'll probably switch again... hopefully they won't be so overheated.

The present Intels run very hot... I have a Thermalright SI.

The memory at the moment isn't so great either... the one that I thought would do me well, G.Skill, came dead.

I have the OCZ Gold 667... they ok. I will post the ram stuff on ur other thread just haven't had the time.

What Intel stuff you planning on? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm not even remotely intersted in AM2... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back