FS/FT: XFX RADEON HD 6950 unlocked shaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarJarBinks

Limp Gawd
My GTX 670 SC arrives tomorrow so it is time to part with this card.

I recently purchased this card on the forum so I am the 2nd owner
so I don't believe the warranty applies anymore, but I would be willing
too leave it registered in my name and help you with a RMA if necessary
in the future.

The guy who owned it before me said he never overclocked it, I for the last
few months have been running it at 900/1300/v1.1 with no issues and I only
get to game a few hours a week. 950/1350 (can't remember the voltage was
the highest I got it too but I didn't try that hard nor did I want to run it that fast.

I have the flu right now so I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures
of the card yet but if there are no offers by tomorrow when I install my new card
I will be sure to add them too this post. I still have the original box and accessories
for this card.

My only option where I live for shipping is USPS. I will require you to verify your name,
address, and phone number with me, and I will explain an easy method for you to do so.
If you unwilling to do this please do NOT message me. I accept PAYPAL and AMAZON
payments. You must use a method of payment that is instant.

My asking price is $180 shipped feel free to negotiate,
everything will be considered. Also I am not looking for anything in particular but would
consider a trade if something caught my eye. This card is in very good condition, and I
will do my best to clean any dust up that doesn't involve taking it apart before I send it.
The soonest I can ship is Wednesday if my other card arrives early enough if not I will do
it Thursday. Please keep in mind I work 12 hour night shifts and today and Wednesday
are my days off.

It will be several hours before I respond to any messages cause I am going back to bed,
so I apologize for that but once I do respond if your around I should be pretty prompt.

Thanks for looking, heat in my signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back