FS/FT: Windows 7 Ultimate,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Strike=Option]SSD: Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 120GB 2.5" SSD[/s] SOLD

OFFICE: This is the FULL version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus. Digital purchase, digital copy, Digital River. I'm getting Office 2013 through my school for free and thus I don't need this 2010 anymore. Turns out all the professors will start "preferring" Office 2013 files as of the fall semester... ugh.

BUY: $100 or best offer. Paypal only. Since it was a digital purchase, I can deliver the product key to you instantly upon receipt of payment.

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE: This is the FULL version of Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate. Digital purchase, digital copy, Digital River. My parents upgraded to Windows 8, so I took their Win7 Home Premium key, and as I don't really need Bitlocker or virtual machines, I have no need for Ultimate anymore.

BUY: $100 or best offer. Paypal only. Since it was a digital purchase, I can deliver the product key to you instantly upon receipt of payment.

TRADE: If you have something worthwhile to trade, please let me know. I'm especially looking for SATA SSDs, 7200rpm SATA HDDs, and DDR2 RAM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back