FS/FT: WD Caviar Green 2TB, Windows 7 Pro & Ultimate, Office 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm clearing stuff out that I no longer need, and I'd like to get some stuff I DO need, whether it be money or something else worthwhile.

I have one Windows 7 Ultimate key for sale. I received as a gift. I'm reducing the number of computers I own, so I've got no use for it anymore. This key have been used before, but is not currently installed on any computers. You might have to activate it using the phone method, but it WILL activate, because it's legit. $125 for Ultimate. NOTE: It does not come with a COA, as it was a gift and I only received a paperboard folder with the printed CD key.

I also have a copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Professional. It's the Academic version, because I bought it from my school. Since it was a physical purchase instead of digital, I do have the discs. As I said before, it has been used so you may need to use the phone activation method, but it WILL activate, etc. $100, and an extra $5 for shipping if you want the discs.

I'm willing to trade, too. I'm looking for PlayStation Network cards (unused of course), new Razer mice (Naga Hex Wraith or Lachesis especially), Newegg.com gift certs/cards/whatever, a Samsung Spinpoint F1 model HD753LJ hard drive, a Starcraft 2 Collectors Edition in the shrink, and a new Logitech G930 headset. I might be willing to do cash and trade on my end for the last two, depending on what's going out.

I will listen to other trade proposals as well, just depends on what you offer.

edit: Hard drive sold, Win7 Pro keys sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back