FS/FT: Switches, Hubs, SCSI Drives, SATA Drive, SCSI CD Server, Monitors

SocceRich20

2[H]4U
Hi,

Before I start, please note that some of these prices are just being thrown out there, and I am COMPLETELY OPEN to negotations. EVERYTHING included free 2 day fedex air shipping.

I have the following for sale or trade. I am looking for a large LCD, 19" or larger, with DVI, a PCI video card with two or more outputs, and a single bay resevoir, a remote for the PC like the Remote wonder, and a waterblock for my 9800 pro. All prices are negotiable and I will consider trades for other things, feel free to PM me or email me.

-Nortel BayStack 450 24T
nortel.jpg

Reference links:
Tiger Direct
Gateway

This has open ports for gigabit and cascade ability. It works great, and has no problems whatsoever, and is in great physical shape, as you can see in the picture. I am willing to sell this for $300 or trade it.

-Nexware Sweetbay 2410
nexware2410.jpg

I beleive this is a switch, although it might be a router. It has 26 ports total. I used it for a few days to test it, and it works great. It is also in great cosmetic shape. It also has two expansion slots. I am willing to sell this for $200 or trade it.

-Nexware Sweetbay 8100 Switch
nexware8100.jpg

This switch has 8 ports, with three expansion slots, which you can use to add more ports to, if you so desire. As always, I have tested this, and it works great. It is also in great cosmetic shape. SOLD

-Intel Express 510T Switch
intel.jpg

Reference Link:
EZ Systems

This switch also works great, and is in great cosmetic shape. I am willing to sell this for $200 or trade it.

-WD 80GB SATA Drive

This is brand new, in antistatic bag, with full warranty on it. I am asking $75 shipped for this.

-Compaq 18.2GB 15,000 RPM Ultra3 Drive
18gb_scsi_15k_rpm.jpg

This drive is untested, as I don't have a SCSI card, but it looks in great shape, and was pulled from a working server. I am asking $140 or trade it. All warranty stickers are still attached, so it may still have a warranty.

-Compaq 36.4GB 10,000 RPM Ultra3 Drive
36gb_10k_rpm.jpg

This drive is also untested, as again, I don't have a SCSI controller. Once again, it is in great physical shape, and was pulled from a working server. I am asking $130 or trade it. All warranty stickers are still attached, so it may still have a warranty.

-Compaq 18.2GB 7200 RPM Ultra2 SCSI Drive
18gb_scsi_7200_rpm.jpg

I have three of these drives. I don't have the resources to test these drives, but they're in cosmetically good shape. I am asking $30 each or trade it. All warranty stickers are still attached, so it may still have a warranty.

-SCSI CD ROM Server
score2.jpg

server%20001%20(Medium).jpg

server%20003%20(Medium).jpg

I have powered this up, and it powers up fine. I don't have a SCSI card to test it with. It can hold up to TEN IDE drives, and has two SCSI ports in the back. It comes with some regular CD-ROM's, but these can be changed to burners, and I think even hard drives. It has two 300w power supplies, which I beleive are redundant. They simply pull out, no wires to mess with. It also comes with a "Bay Cooler" that has two 40mm fans on it. I am asking $150 or trades.

-Mini SCSI enclosure
score6.jpg

This is about the size of a hat, as you can see. It contains a SCSI burner, and a small power supply. It powers up, and works as far as I know, I don't have a SCSI card to test it on. I am asking $30 or trade it.

MONITORS (Can be picked up locally in Bethlehem, PA)
--------------------------------
-Sony Multiscan 15sf

This can do 1280x1024, and works great, no problems whatsoever. I am asking $100 shipped or trades.

-Mitsubishi DiamondScan 17HX

This also does 1280x1024, and powers up. I don't have an extra video cable to connect to see if it gets a signal, but I am assuming it is, as it is in great shape. I am asking $120 shipped or trades.

-Gateway CrystalScan 1572FS

I haven't really messed with this, but I've used it on an old P2 box at 800x600 and it worked fine. I am willing to sell this for $70 shipped.

OTHER NETWORKING STUFF
---------------------------------

-3com Hub, 12 ports
3com.jpg

I have tested this, and it works fine. I am asking $30 or trade it.

-CentreCom Hub, 12 Ports
centrecom.jpg

Works great as usual. Asking $30 or trade it.

-AT&T Hub, 11 Ports
ATT.jpg

Works fine, asking $30 or trade it.

-I-Cube, 16 ports
icube.jpg

These work great, I have two for sale. I think they are switches. They are nice and thin, and are in good cosmetic shape. I am asking $150 each or trades.

-LanCast 4392, 12 ports
lancast.jpg

I think this is a switch also. As you can see it is new in box. It works fine, and is in perfect cosmetic shape. I am asking $100 or trade it.

-AT&T Hub, 12 ports
ATT2.jpg
]

This works fine, and is in good cosmetic shape. I am asking $30 or trade it.

-HP AdvanceStack J2410A Hub, 18 ports (15 normal, 1 uplink, 2 extension)
hp.jpg

This also works great, and is in great cosmetic shape. I am asking $50 or trades for this.

Thanks for looking, and please bump this if you can. Remember that all prices are negotiable.

Feel free to contact me on AIM: SocceRich20
Or drop me an email: rmautino AT rcn DOT com

Bump for some cool stuff, might that power supply in that CD-ROM server be an Enermax ERM2400-V (or 2350-V)?

Bumper

Just fyi, i own that scsi enclosure too, its great, hard drives work fine in it. The power supplies are redundant. I bought mine at a yard sale about a year ago, guy bought if from a friend and never took it out of the box. When i opened the box i knew it seemed to heavy. It ended up having 10 trays with 4.3 gig hdds. All for 15 bucks. I almost felt like going back and giving the guy 50 more bucks, NOT>

erm, the title states monitors... you forget to put them in? Where did you get all this kewl stuff?

Vertigo Acid said:
Bump for some cool stuff, might that power supply in that CD-ROM server be an Enermax ERM2400-V (or 2350-V)?

Nope, they're MaxPower branded, with Sunon fans.

so the scsi server hold IDE driver????? Im confused whats type of scsi interface it needs? looks like narrow 60pin?

en sabbah nur said:
so the scsi server hold IDE driver????? Im confused whats type of scsi interface it needs? looks like narrow 60pin?

Hmmm. The connector is a bit longer than a standard IDE connection, but it looks the same.

I am interested in the Proliant SCSI drives, were they pulled from machines or did you just acquire a batch of them?

Back