FS/FT: Steam Deck 512GB + Official Dock + 512GB SD - $625 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
For Sale/Trade: 512GB Steam Deck with the official dock and extra Samsung 512GB micro SD card - SOLD

Deck was purchased on July 7, 2022 direct from Valve. The dock was purchased on 10/7/22, and the SD card was purchased in December.

Reason for sale: I wanted to use it more as a mini pc replacement with occasional forays into on the go gaming, but it just isn't there yet for a mini pc replacement IMO (gaming is great for what it is). It was used sparingly. Always transported in the included case. Both the dock and the deck come with the packaging I received from Valve.

Trades: I'm looking for either a recent mini pc (something like the Ryzen 9 6900HX barebone...with some memory) or an Asus G14 Zephyrus laptop. Cash can go either direction as negotiated. Other than that, I'm just looking for cash so I can buy what I need.

Thanks for looking!

Heatware - kirbyrj - 417-0-0
Paypal - [email protected]

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Reason for sale: I wanted to use it more as a mini pc replacement with occasional forays into on the go gaming, but it just isn't there yet for a mini pc replacement IMO (gaming is great for what it is).
I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees the Deck like that.
GLWS bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back