FS/FT SLI (2) XFX 6800 GT's w/ Zalman VF-700CU bios modded 400/1100 10k 3dmark05

Status
Not open for further replies.

trudude

[H]ard|Gawd
I am selling my 2 XFX 6800 GT's w/ Zalman VF-700CU bios modded 400/1100. They easily score 10k on 3dmark05 and have been very reliable cards for me. By default they are 400/1100 however they can easily hit higher OC's. Max I have done on air was 425/1150, but with a nice watercooling kit and a volt mod I am sure they will hit higher. I will include original heatsinks as well as the Zalman heatsinks when I ship.

I realize that by exchanging these cards I am taking a performance hit cause even a single 7800GTX is no match for these cards, but I am building a SFF machine very soon and will not have room for 2 cards in SLI. I need a single slot card with some horsepower so I can run games on it and such.

http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100131vx.jpg

$250 is the selling price for each of the cards or $475 together shipping included however I am willing to trade these two cards for a 7800GTX. I would love to trade these cards to a fellow enthusiast like me. Please PM me if you are interested.

I can accept Paypal or Money Orders/Cashier Checks only.

Heatware: sweetlou

Please take a look at my other FS/FT http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=953510

I would buy it if I could mod my DFI Ultra into SLi, but I cant find out how to do that! Damnit! But I bump, ttt.

Thanks! One more question, will any SLi Connector do? Or will only a DFI SLi Connector do. Sorry to steal your thread, hey, at least it will be at the top ;)

iSkylla said:
Thanks! One more question, will any SLi Connector do? Or will only a DFI SLi Connector do. Sorry to steal your thread, hey, at least it will be at the top ;)
So does that mean you wanna buy it? :D

If I can get an SLI Connector apter then I will be happy and I might buy it :)

hmm ok well how about i send you my DFI SLI adapter with the cards?

KingFalcon said:
link for you, iskylla: linky

thats a good link, i never knew you could do that. thanks for posting that, and for your efforts i give you a free bump to the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back