FS/FT Radeon HD 2400 $20 shipped, or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The card is a passively cooled HD 2400 with a 64-bit memory bus RV610. This card has 40 SPs and stock clocks of 400 core and 500 memory. There is a DVI and S-video output. This was an OEM video card that was pulled from a Dell Optiplex machine... so the "brand" would be Dell....

I had this card doing full time HTPC duty, but now i'm upgrading that HTPC to a full blown gamer box. Quick note, I *was* able to play through crysis warhead at 1024x768 with low details and high quality physics with this card.

Asking price is 20 dollars *shipped*.

i am also willing to trade it for any SATA hard drive that is at least 60GB large. shipping would be "free" in the result of a good trade. Drive *must* be SATA. I don't care how old or beaten up it is as long as it works

my ebay ID is brucedeluxe169 no heatware yet :( message me on ebay though, if you want to verify.

buyer must also have good ebay feedback/heatware and be in the USA.

pics.... please dont mock my horrible photo skills..... I'm still using this card... up until I actually sell it... so I just didn't want to take it out of the motherboard....

you can see a fan hanging off the underside of the card.... i just attached that to use whenever I was gaming with the card, but it isn't needed, and can be easily taken off (if you look closely, I just tied it down with dental floss... ghetto mod FTW)

underside
15xpshi.jpg

side: as you can see... its a small card.....
2wc2oax.jpg

back: my DVI is still plugged in... s-video out is there too... yea I know, my PC is ugly
2a8f7sp.jpg

GPU-Z screenshot: I guess this is the most important pic?
11mf21k.jpg

bumped.... remember people.... any damn SATA drive can be traded.... doesnt matter how small the cache, or how slow the speed.... just as long as the damn thing works!

Wow, for $20, I've got PayPal ready, don't really care about pics..... I need an HTPC card on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back