FS/FT: Powercolor Liquid Devil Ultimate 2 days old! Trade for a RTX3090 see within

Status
Not open for further replies.

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Got my hands on a Rare gem here! Powercolor Liquid Devil "ULTIMATE" version with the new XTX-H core. 2 days old and only has AT ABSOLUTE MOST, 1 hour of use on her. Obviously filled my GPU loop and gave her a spin, and she works of course 100%. Card obviously comes with pre-installed EKWB, and will ship with original box and all acc... (Fluid additives in 3 colors) and official devil club card LOL! Looking to trade this for a Asus Strix 3090 or Evga 3090 (GPU must take 3 8pins connections) and your trade must be in perfect shape with low usage please. Amazing rare gpu here and will post my proof of purchase receipt showing i bought it from newegg with amount paid. F/T only here please, card will not be sold with out trade.
**PS** For those of you that may not understand what the XTX-H version of a 6900 is, it features unlocked core speeds up to 4000MHz, unlocked mem speeds, and up to a 1.2v allowance for voltage.
Thank you

devil box.jpg

devil installed.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Last edited:
still here, surely someone would like to trade here for the highest end unlocked 6900 XTX-H

Gorgeous card , had a 5700xt liquid devil . If I can win a stupid shuffle I’d definitely be pming you! Glws

Still obviously want to use this GPU as a trade, but willing to sell it for 2550 Shipped now..... Taking a 400$ loss on my end here for a GPU that has no more then 4hrs of use on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back