FS/FT PNY GTX 780 with Heatkiller block and backplate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derangel

Fully [H]
Heatware

Hello folks. I am looking to sell or trade my GTX 780. I am the second owner of the card, having got it from another forum member early last year. For most of the year it was run in a loop and recently I put the stock cooler on when I built an ITX system. Now I'm looking to do a bit of an upgrade.

The card came to me with the Skynet BIOS flashed onto it. I assume the previous owner did some overclocking on the card however I have not bothered with it. I left the non-stock BIOS on the card since it worked fine and I didn't want to risk bricking it if the flash messed up.

I'm looking to see the card, waterblock, and backplate as a set though I might be willing to part them out if everything is called for.

Video card

Heatkiller Block

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2...sign_GPU_Backplate_16007.html?tl=g30c311s1996

Price for everything: $350 shipped (Continental US only)

Trades: For trade I am only willing to consider graphics cards. I'm mostly looking for either a 290X or a GTX 970, but I'll consider other offers.

PM me with any questions or offers.

Important shipping stuff: I ship USPS Priority insured. Due to my work schedule I can only promise to be able to ship packages out on Fridays or Saturdays.

Images

Last edited:
PM me if you are interested in a XFX 290x with EK full length waterblock and backplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back