FS / FT: NEC AccuSync 95F 19" CRT Monitor

MrXerxes

Weaksauce
Well, I am starting to run out of funds to buy my friends and family Christmas presents, so I have decided to sell off some of my older computer equipment that I had planned on holding onto.

Up for sale is my old CRT monitor. This puppy is a NEC AccuSync 95F, which means it is a 19" CRT monitor with a VGA connector cable. I used it as my main monitor for a couple years, and I believe it is best used on a computer that runs a lot of games, or plays a lot of Divx or DVD movies. I don't think it is the best monitor for hours of word processing / office work because text always appeared slightly "fuzzy" (common on all NEC CRT monitors) for me, which is why I upgraded to an LCD for sharper clarity with word processing. Then again, I am a bit picky sob, so you may find this monitor perfectly suitable for office work. It is in fine working condition, does not have any cosmetic blemishes or scratches on the screen, and garunteed against DOA. Buyer pays shipping costs.

I just checked Ebay's 19" CRT inventory to try and figure out a fair price for this item,
and currently I am interested in selling for $50

I prefer PayPal, but am open to discussing other reliable methods. I'm really looking for $$$, but I will be happy to listen to trade offers. I am a reliable buyer / seller, and my HEAT feedback is under the handle MrXerxes

Back