FS/FT: MSI 1722-ID1 w/ W7 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an 17" MSI 1722-ID1 for sale. It runs Metro 2033, Crysis, Team Fortress 2, DiRT 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and many other games well enough.

It's in great physical condition. There are a few light scratches on the back, no wear on the palm rest or keyboard, and normal wear on the touchpad. The battery still holds a good charge and lasts for 2-3 hours (depending on what you're doing, of course).

The laptop comes with a fresh, legitimate install of Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) with all the latest drivers and patches applied, so you can start using it right away. I'll give you the key (an e-mail after the sale) in case you need to re-install at a later date.

$700 shipped or best reasonable offer
I accept non-CC Paypal or Money Order
Trades considered: ATI 5850 or better + money, nVidia 470 or 480 + money
Heat (ancient, I know)
eBay feedback

Pics of the Laptop
Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions!

SPECS:
Display: 17" 1680x1050 native resolution (no dead/stuck pixels)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9100 @ 2.26 GHz*
RAM: 4GB of ADATA DDR2 800 (Upgradeable to 8 GB)
Video Card: nVidia 9600m GT with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR3
Hard Drive: 250 GB, 7200 RPM Hitachi Travelstar SATAII drive
DVDRW: Sony AD-7590S Optiarc drive
Wireless: Intel 4965 Wifi Card with support for A, B, G, N (the chassis has 3 physical antennas for full N support)
4 Built-in Speakers and a Subwoofer
Built-in Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.0, and 2.0 megapixel Webcam and Microphone
56k Modem
4-in-1 Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS Pro)
1x Combo E-SATA/USB 2.0 connector
3x USB 2.0 connectors
HDMI port
VGA port
Express Card slot
Firewire port
Headphone/Line out/Line in/Microphone Audio Ports
* It's an engineering sample CPU, but everything works. The only oddity is that it reports itself as Core 2 Extreme CPU, as you can see in the photo album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back