bonzanego

Gawd
Heat under Bonzai-mods
[email protected]
[email protected]
ICQ = 98769779
NO PMs the box is full 24/7
Paypal accepted!

3 new grill choices 80mm. These are 12$ each shipped. Purchases of 3 or more will recieve a discount. Please specify color variant # when ordering. Will accept custom color requests for a small additional charge. Please send a detailed email when requesting custom colors.
All orders ship within 24 hours of payment.
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING

The tribal grill comes in 2 color choices:

TRIBAL Grill Variant #2 80mm --12$ usd each
Blue base color
ssdd-1.jpg

TRIBAL Grill Variant #3 80mm -12$ usd each
Green base color
ssdd2.jpg

A brand new skull design in very high relief.

METAL CAP SKULL grill Variant #1 80mm 12$ usd each
IMG_2012.jpg

Ima be in contact in a week or so when i get the money up Im gonna need 2 80mm of them METAL CAP SKULL (got any with the feel of the basic tribals colorwise?) and 2 80mm of the gray/black basic tribals. If you could email me the price shipped.

Ima be in contact in a week or so when i get the money up Im gonna need 2 80mm of them METAL CAP SKULL (got any with the feel of the basic tribals colorwise?) and 2 80mm of the gray/black basic tribals. If you could email me the price shipped.

dont wait too long, i will be on the road in 10 days. So there will be a down period of communication of about 4-5 days while i drive the movng truck.

i might not of expressed my question correct your account accept CC Paypal? because what I have in paypal is spoken for already so i need to either move funds to paypal or use cc transfer

never mind had more money in paypal than i thought paypal sent.

i might not of expressed my question correct your account accept CC Paypal?
yes I can accept cc from established traders such as yourself.
Out of curiousity, will you have the ones we discussed done before or after your move?
Yes your project will be shipped before I move. Let me know in and email and photos of how much is done on your end also.

Bump for my pal.... and his badass grills

Which I shall post my review of once my site gets to its new server ;)

Once again, you amaze us with your artwork.

BTW, did you get the e-mail about the 80mm fans?

I sent it to your yahoo adress about 2 days ago.

BTW, did you get the e-mail about the 80mm fans?
I did and sent reply, for some reason some of the mail i have been sending out is not reaching its destination. Fans are 1$ each and 5$ shipping, paypal is [email protected] will ship same day or next day depending on the time here.

Hmm, maybe you have to clear out your yahoo mailbox/sent items? It's just a guess.

I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

Also, you should try doing a Spawn fan grill. Your grills rival the detailing on the figures of McFarlene Toys (makers of Spawn).

Do you do Custom Grills....If so E-mail Me I might have a propsition for a Few Hundred or So for my Amplifiers. I build Custom Broadcast amplifiers as a side business and I like your work....
[email protected]

pain2pill.jpg

Do you do Custom Grills....If so E-mail Me I might have a propsition for a Few Hundred or So for my Amplifiers. I build Custom Broadcast amplifiers as a side business and I like your work....
YGEM

Your grills rival the detailing on the figures of McFarlene Toys
this is one of the best compliments i have ever recieved, thank you. i am a big Spawn fan, I have Todd Mcfarlane's autograph on several comics. Met him at a comic convention in Atlanta.

bumped again.
if you would like to request a diffrent color than blue on the skull cap grill just let me know so we can match your case color scheme.

Yeah, I like Spawn too. His different types of armor and weapons are really cool.

hey bonz... i can use 3 of those skull types... since my case is black with red leds... can i get the blue part red instead... thx... and how much for the 3 special and is your paypal [email protected]?

Thanks man, means a lot. For everyone that has bought some of these , thank you, and please send me some pics of them installed, I would love to see them against an actual computer :)

Originally posted by bonzanego
bumped again.
if you would like to request a diffrent color than blue on the skull cap grill just let me know so we can match your case color scheme.

SkullCaps

Dont know if you seen my original post I was asking if you have them in that basic gray/black like the tribals im buying instead of the blue. I'm trying to keep a medieval look to the case for a mod Im working on.
Just posted cause I seen your color request post.

Dropped you a couple of emails with the info you wanted, including some matching custom panel cuts with the grills you are working on to keep the Vault them.

do you have any other grills that are thick around the edges? like that last skull one..i got the pump, thanks!!! il go leaveheat now :)

such a hard decision... the skull cap or the evil skull!!! i cant make up my mind... arghhhhhhhhhhh

Dont know if you seen my original post I was asking if you have them in that basic gray/black like the tribals im buying instead of the blue. I'm trying to keep a medieval look to the case for a mod Im working on.

I can make the skull cap grills like that, it is very simple to do. would you want all of it that way, or leave the skull white and do the rrest in bask silverish black?

Dropped you a couple of emails with the info you wanted, including some matching custom panel cuts with the grills you are working on to keep the Vault them.

Thanks man, the only thing left to do on your grills is monday I have to go buy the silicone to make the mold, I will cast and paint them up for you then. you should have them before weeks end. If you could send future emails to [email protected]. Those attachments nuke my yahoo mailbox :)

leave the skull white and do the rest in bask silverish black.

the skull looks badass like you have it.

Back