FS/FT: Dell latitude x300, 1GB DDR1, Geforce 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, heres what I have for you guys.... a laptop, an AGP video card, and 1GB of DDR RAM... I'm selling these things all at once crazy firesale style, so take a look....

Dell Latitude X300 laptop....

Pentium M Dothan running at 1.4 Ghz
640MB Ram
30GB Hard disk
dock w/ DVD drive
very recently bought AC adapter...

This was my girlfriend's laptop for the last 4 years, and now that she's out of college, we're cleaning house. The system is in great condition for a laptop of 4 years, and overall, i'd say its a 7.5/10 in terms of physical condition (i dont inflate my numbers...this isn't a "mint condition" ebay BS item).

Everything on the laptop works *perfectly*. The screen is perfect except for the one (tiny) scuff mark on it shown below.

General pic:
9toleq.jpg

Cover details .... very clean and well kept:
2eggwu8.jpg

Side shot... its thin and light... 3 pound laptop:
10qc3tf.jpg

Bottom shot.... I dunno why i'm including this.... ehh... i guess it does look nice and in good condition...
2a8s4ew.jpg

Screen detail: you can see the tiny scuff mark I talked about near the end of "yahoo.com" it is only visible on white, and even then... barely... but still... just so there are no surprises...
15i7swl.jpg

As you can see... this was definitely a girl's laptop.... with a cute track pad covering, and orangy, flowery back cover.... one thing I have to say... both covers were put on *perfectly* Especially the back cover, there are *zero* air bubbles or folds, I promise....

Both covers can easily be taken off if you dont like them of course.....

Asking price for this laptop: $175 shipped

Moving on....

Geforce 3 Ti 200 video card. Passively cooled. Not much to say... it has DVI and VGA outputs, 64mb of RAM. Good for a beater box I guess... I did use to play TF2 on this thing exclusively up until very recently.

28sal52.jpg

Asking price is $12 shipped

Moving on again....

1GB (2x512) of DDR1 memory. It is PC3200 (400mhz). Brand is Samsung.

Both sticks:
ouw8yc.jpg

Sticker close up:

idg51e.jpg

Asking price is $15 shipped

lastly.... I'm just throwing this out there, I'll part with all these things for $200 shipped.

just an FYI, if anyone actually buys these things, they'd go out on Monday (if bought over the weekend or today/tomorrow).

edit: I forgot to mention.... PayPal is my preferred payment service..... and my ebay ID is brucedeluxe169 if you want to check my feedbacks or message me there. I will ship to anyone in the good old USA.

another edit: I'd trade the following for my items:

X300 laptop- an Intel E8200 or better w/ heatsink

Geforce 3 + 1GB DDR together- any damn SATA hard drive!! I'm desperate for a proper SATA HD.... i have *none*

LAST EDIT (maybe): the X300 COMES with it's dock! I have not put up a picture of it because I forgot it at my girlfriend's house.... but it *WILL* be shipped with the laptop.....

What kind of battery life do you get with wifi on, and normal brightness?

Do you still had the laptop? I've got money ready if so. I need a simple laptop like that to dedicate to Linux, tired of the finickiness of my T61 & 64 bit.

Also, what wireless does it have? I'm assuming Dell's True Mobile (Broadcom)

And to the guy above me, it's 4:3 1024x768.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back