FS/FT: Custom Watercooling Kit (PA160, Storm, MCP655, extras)

RomanMtz

Gawd
I've decided to go back to air cooling so my whole water cooling setup has to go. I decided to part out being that selling as a whole has not worked out for me. System has been tested for leaks and none were found.

I'll still sell it as a whole to anyone that's interrested for $100 shipped and paypalled OBO. I'm also willing to trade especially for a Thermalright IFX-14 or other high end air cooler.

PICS OF SET

EVERYTHING SOLD!
  • Swiftech Storm Universal Waterblock with all accessories and box
  • Recently painted (black) Thermochill PA160 radiator with fan shroud and Panasonic 120mm fan *see notes below
    I accidentally damaged the rad when prying off the cover I put on the fins when I painted it. This caused a small leak on one of the sides of the rad. I took some epoxy made specially for metal and covered up the leak. The system was tested afterwards with the pump at full speed and there was no leak at all. This can be seen in the pics.
  • Swiftech MCP655 12V Pump
  • Mini power supply for testing system outside of case (1 molex connector)
  • Swiftech MCRES-MICRO HI-FLOW Water Cooling Reservoir
  • Bottle of MCT-5 non conductive fluid

Chose one of these (or a couple, we can talk) if you purchase an item from above:
  • Black Dangerden fillport
  • 2 UV green reactive tubing anti-kink coils
  • Bottle of Frozen PC UV Green dye
  • ½” T-shaped barb
  • 8 metal tube clamps
  • 2 plastic tube clamps for water block
  • Couple feet of 7/16” tubing

I used the ½” barbs with 7/16" tubing and it worked great.

Any other questions and offers are welcome through PM.

My heat and ebay ref's are under RomanMtz.

Thanks for your bumps!

Last edited:
BTW, the PA160 is a monster of a radiator. I replaced my PA160 with a PA120.3 and temperatures didn't change much (went down a degree or so). So, I stuck the PA160 back in the loop just for the hell of it. I really shouldn't have bought the PA120.3...and I'm cooling a GTX 295 and a 4.0GHz i7 920.

BTW, the PA160 is a monster of a radiator. I replaced my PA160 with a PA120.3 and temperatures didn't change much (went down a degree or so). So, I stuck the PA160 back in the loop just for the hell of it. I really shouldn't have bought the PA120.3...and I'm cooling a GTX 295 and a 4.0GHz i7 920.

Thanks for the coments! It is a great rad... kinda hard to adapt in a case, but once you do, it works wonders and with just 1 fan.

Someone pick this up please! BUMP!

Back