FS/FT: CNPS8900, Kozuti, Samuel 17, Imperator, MyTouch 4G, Exhibit 4G, X-Arcade

ekuest

Supreme [H]ardness
Got some things for sale here. If a prices is high it's because there is nothing good to compare it to on google shopping so I will adjust the price later to be around completed listings on ebay for the same item. The heat sinks are all in like new condition, and the phones are all tested working. If you want me to test anything or take measurements or pictures just post in the thread and I will do it as soon as i can. Please do not PM me unless you are accepting my price, otherwise leave your offer in the thread. My inbox is already almost full. :/ I am open to offers or trades.

pic of the lot (i will get pics of the x-arcade parts and the exhibit up later):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Zalman CNPS8900 Extreme - $40 shipped: Took it out of the box to install, found that the heat pipes interfered with the ITX motherboard i was using. This is by far the best performing heat sink for its height, even outclassing a lot of much taller ones. Comes with all the original unused accessories in the original box.

Scythe Kozuti - $50 shipped: VERY low profile heat sink, and all but impossible to find now. Brand new, plastic is even still on the bottom. Not sure if I'm willing to get rid of this one, as id like to use it for a super small htpc in the future, but putting it out there anyway.

SOLD!Prolimatech Samuel 17 - $45 shipped: Also pretty low profile, uses a full 120mm fan. Can be pretty hard to find as well. This one is also brand new, the plastic has also never been removed from the bottom.

Razer Imperator - $40 shipped: Very nice Razer mouse. The thumb buttons are adjustable with a slider on the bottom, as well as the profile with a button on the bottom. Comes with only the white box in the pic, no manuals or cds or anything. Refurb bought from woot.com. I used this for about 2 or 3 days before deciding that I liked my logitech G5 more.

HTC Tmobile MyTouch 4G - $120 shipped: I use this same phone, and I like it a lot. This is an extra that I dont need any more. It is used but in good condition, and comes with all the original accessories. It will come with a charging base and a few cases: an otterbox commuter, a trident, a plastic snap cover with a gold dragon, a holster clip, and a clear kickstand case.

Samsung Exhibit 4G - $70 shipped: Comes with charger and extra screen protector (one is already installed) in the original box. I have not used this phone so I can't comment much on it, but it does turn on and seems to work fine. Comes with a plastic case with hello kitty on it.

X-Arcade Two Player Complete Do It Yourself Arcade Kit - $90 shipped: Just trying to get back what I paid for this. I had hoped to put together an arcade machine, but I'm still in a rental and don't have a shop or even a place to put an arcade, so it's just not realistic for me at this time. Hopefully someone can make use of this until I can get myself a house and really tackle this project.

Last edited:
I dont mean to threadcrap but you are charging way too much for the Sam 17 heatsink...its $45 on newegg...just FYI :)

I dont mean to threadcrap but you are charging way too much for the Sam 17 heatsink...its $45 on newegg...just FYI :)

sweet, thanks. i will be updating prices tonight. in-laws in town so been busy. gonna do some price checking and update OP in an hour or 2. :)

Last edited:
alright, all prices have been lowered except for the x-arcade set. they should all be pretty fair now. if you find a lower price anywhere, lmk and i will beat it by $5-10.

Are you looking for any trades for the X-arcade?

meh, not really. if you have something good feel free to offer but all this stuff im just looking to sell.

Back