FS/FT: Cleaning out the room sale -- CPU's, Drives, Laptop, + More!!

cha5e

Limp Gawd
hey guys, im trying to clean out my room and i've got WAY too many computer parts. take some of these parts off my hands ;-)

I have Heat here: Heatware
Ebay here: Ebay Refs
PM me or Email Me @ [email protected]

NOTE: I'm also open to trades for any of the parts. I'm a car as well as a computer nut so if you have any civic or 300zx parts i'd be interested in those as

well.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO

Laptop
Compaq Presario

Specs are:

700mhz Celeron
128mb PC100 Ram
30GB Hard Drive
14" Inch (1024x768 native res)
24x CD-ROM
Built in LAN and Dialup Modem
VGA Output
S-video out
1 PCMIA Slot
2 USB

PICTURE COMING SOON

Laptop works but needs a little TLC and repair. The rear power plug socket is broken inside (common for older laptops) and needs to be glued or replaced. You can get it to charge if you wiggle it around. The PCMIA slot works, but the little slider to push the card out is missing. The CD Drive bezel is missing but drive works. Some of the front "Mp3" buttons are missing (volume down, previous, play)

Laptop worked fine less than a month ago. Lent it to a friend and he broke the power plug. When i got it back i formatted the drive, so there is no OS installed on it at the moment.

250 shipped

Processors

duron1800.jpg

Duron 1800 - 45 shipped

duron1100.jpg

Duron 1100 - 35 shipped

athlon1333.jpg

Athlon 1333 - 35 shipped

Drives
maxtor-hard-drive.jpg

2x DEAD 20gb Maxtor, no clicking. Both were part of a raid array and decided to die within a week of each other - 10 each shipped

nec-zip.jpg

NEC Zip 100MB - 10 shipped *sold*

PCI Cards

ata100-card.jpg

UltraATA100 PCI Card -- New, Never Used, With Manual and Driver Disk - 15 shipped

dlink-nic.jpg

3com-Etherlink-XL-PCI.jpg

nic.jpg

Assorted NIC Adapter (1x 3com, 1x Dlink, 1x Unknown Name) - 8 each shipped

compaq-dialup-modem.jpg

compaq-dialup-modem-2.jpg

diamond-multimedia-modem.jpg

pctel-dialup-modem.jpg

Assorted Dialup Modems (2x Compaq, 1x Diamond Multimedia, 1x PCtel) - 8 each shipped

sound-blaster-live.jpg

Sound Blaster Live - 10 shipped *sold*

Trades
- iPod
- LCD Monitors
- Anything else that might catch my eye

More to be added soon, this is round one :)

c'mon guys, i know someone wants some of this stuff! I'll be adding a bunch of PC100, PC133, and a few laptops to part out. BUUUMP

duron 1800 still available, prices reduced. morning bump

hey, i paypal'd you cash for that zip drive; sorry it didn't go through before, paypal was probably having issues. i sent you the transaction id.

thanks again... oh and bump :)

if anyone is interested in more than one item ill consider offering a package deal, BUMP

morning bump, all prices are negotiable people, make some offers

fx-53 socket 939 coming soon!!!! i'll have it posted soemtime in the next couple of days. BUMP

pm's answered. i know someone wants the fx-53!!! (i would if i didnt need the money :-P)

Back