FS/FT: Ati 9800XT w/ Zalman cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asazman

Supreme [H]ardness
I got this 9800XT back from an RMA with Ati a few months ago and I think it's about time for an upgrade. I broke the fan on the original cooler so I purchased this Zalman and slapped it on. I haven't overclocked any though.

I will sell this for $250 or trade + cash for a better card. Any suggestions as to a good deal on a card better than this would be fantabulous.

Heatware: Asazman

eBay: NutriGrainKiller

E-Mail(s): [email protected] (check a several times a day) [email protected] (check every once in a while)

AIM: NutriGrainKiller

I would sell your 9800XT at about $200 or so,which is really good deal and would probably sell quickly and try to find someone selling a 6800nu that unlocks in the $225-$230 range and you have a nice upgrade.You wouldn't be able to trade straight up for one,I traded an 9800XT plus cash for mine and it's nice,I just wish there was an ATI card in the same price range.

Chris

cstafs said:
I would sell your 9800XT at about $200 or so,which is really good deal and would probably sell quickly and try to find someone selling a 6800nu that unlocks in the $225-$230 range and you have a nice upgrade.You wouldn't be able to trade straight up for one,I traded an 9800XT plus cash for mine and it's nice,I just wish there was an ATI card in the same price range.

Chris

Well I was going to upgrade to a Connect3D X800XT PE that NewEgg had refurbished for only $420, but now that that's gone...

I found a deal for a used x800xt PE for only $400 + $20 shipping, maybe I'll purchase that.

Or, maybe I'll keep my card and wait until summer to upgrade...hmm

I'd wait for summer,there isn't a game out there right now that an 9800XT can't handle.Maybe by summer when there's more choices for PCI-X and SLI there will be more people upgrading and selling their X800XT's.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back