FS/FT Athlon 2500+ with MSI K7N2 Delta-ISLR

colossus

Limp Gawd
I have a MSI K7N2 Delta-ISLR and a awesome unlocked XP 2500+

I have had it at 225x10.5 @ 1.80v easily!

It is a great chip. Does 200x11 on stock vcore!

I got this to give AMD a shot.. I still prefer an Intel rig.. So I am looking to trade it all for a decent CPU. Motherboard and or Ram..

But it depends on what CPU you have... I dont want anything slower then a 2.0A. I prefer a C1 stepping processor...

I am open to combinations.. Such as a BH7+ 2.40b and some sticks of SDRAM (need for another rig)...

here are some pics.. Including the stepping so you can check it out!

I dont want to part with it. Since it folds so well... But out of 11 machines now.. this is my ONLY AMD rig.. I just want to have all Intel :)

CPU
IMG_0157.jpg

Board/CPU and V7+ (Only including V7+ on request)
IMG_0155.jpg

The board is a FULLY LOADED NF2 board.. With SATA RAID, PATA RAID, LAN, IEEE 1393...

Please PM or email me ([email protected])...

Thanks!

Bumps are always welcomed!

EDIT:
This is a combo unit.. I rather not split it.. Since this is my only Athlon chip.. I would have no use of the board :)

Price?

If you'd split it, that would be great. All I really want is the CPU, but if the price is reasonable, I'd probably take the whole package.

So I guess this counts as dibs too. :D

I am looking for $165 for the package... OBO

Like I said I rather not split the two...

since he would like the cpu i'm interested in the mobo.........lmk what you think.

Colossus -

Check out this thread. If there's anything that interests you, let me know. Maybe you want some of the SDRAM, + cash for the CPU? Heck, you said you want an all Intel PC farm, how about the 2 x 733's as well? If not I still want the CPU.

LMK,

-Doc

Originally posted by hytek
did not get a message back from you

Can you resend? I think I accidently deleted it due to the limited size :( and I kept getting inbox full messages :(

Originally posted by gjones
I thought we were working a deal.

Yes we are in the middle of negotiations...

Doesn’t mean I cannot keep my options open until things are finalized :)

hytek I am backing out so you can have the combo this is taking way to long to negotiate in my opinion.

Colossus,

I still want the package or CPU. Please let me know what's going on.

Doc

Back