FS/FT Asus Rampage Extreme II, 1000w PSU, Corsair Dominator DD3, Jailbroken PS3, More

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramenraider

Limp Gawd
I'm selling my 1366 socket setup and moving down to 1156.
Also looking for an i5 (or i3 if price is right), p55 board, psu.

FS/T:
i7-930 and Asus Rampage Extreme II Both w/ Retail box and accessories - $450 shipped!
Scroll down for more info on each

Corsair Dominator 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3-1600 - $75 shipped
BFG Tech EX-1000 1000W Modular PSU - $80 shipped SOLD TO BLERT
God of War 3 - $25 shipped
Grand Theft Auto IV - $18 shipped
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $18 shipped
Logitech G13 Gamepad - $60 shipped
Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800mhz 3x2GB - $30 shipped each

FOR TRADE ONLY:
Jailbroken PS3 with 1 controller, original box/accessories, and usb controller

lot.JPG

Intel i7 930

Intel i7 930 w/ original packaging and unused stock cooler and receipt of purchase at MircoCenter (08/21/10)
Batch #: 301A752

I was able to boot into windows at 4.4Ghz at 1.42v but I would get errors while running BurnInTest. I got a stable 4.2Ghz at 1.375v with a max temp of 71c with an H50.
VALIDATE
Only ran at that speed for about a week a 2, I set it back to stock since I decided I would sell it. The cpu was purchased 08/21/10 at microcenter and I will give the original receipt to the buyer.

IMG_5368.JPG

ASUS Rampage II Extreme LGA 1366 Intel X58 w/ original packaging and accessories

Motherboard is in perfect condition and works fantastic! I will ship with the original box and the original accessories. I know this board is under warranty but I'm not sure of the exact purchase date, I will email asus to get the exact warranty info. I'm sure it has at least 2 years left though. Currently have the mobo installed and didn't want to take it out until I had to so the pic is just of it in my current rig.

rampage%20II.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5365.JPG

4GB (2x2GB) Corsair Dominator DD3-1600 Memory - $75 shipped

Great ram, used for a few weeks but got some cheaper ram that I'm using now. Works perfectly with no problems, also Corsair carries a lifetime warranty! This is actually the 9-9-9-24 CAS kit I believe.

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

BFG Tech EX-1000 1000W Modular PSU - $80 shipped SOLD TO BLERT

Basically I have no use for a 1000w PSU anymore =( Great psu though, modular, 80 plus bronze. Got this from BFG when they were going out as a refurb. Works perfectly and I've never had any problems with it. No pics except it's the psu in my rig pic above. In very good condtion with original box and all modular cables.

All prices are firm and include shipping. Everything is under warranty and works perfectly. I won't except returns since they all have warranties, but I will guarantee the PSU works PERFECTLY and if you have any problems I'll issue a refund. If you have any questions or are interested pm me =)

JAILBROKEN PS3 WITH CONTROLLER/ORIGINAL PACKAGING

I have a jailbroken PS3 (80GB) that is capable of loading and running backup games and homebrew. The ps3 is in great condition and I've never had any problems with it. I will include the original box, accessories, 1 controller, and the usb controller used to jailbreak it. I think the component cable is messed up but if you need it you can grab it for $10 from gamestop or anywhere.

IMG_5345.JPG

IMG_5348.JPG

IMG_5346.JPG

PS3 Games: (prices include shipping)

God of War 3 - $25
Grand Theft Auto IV - $18
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $18

All games work perfectly and come in original cases with game manuals.

IMG_5353.JPG

Logitech G13 BRAND NEW
- $60 shipped

New in package, never been used.

IMG_5338.JPG

Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800mhz 3x2GB - $30 shipped each

Pulled this from my brother's old rig, I think it works fine but will run memtest tomorrow to make sure.

IMG_5340.JPG

EBAY
HEATWARE

Last edited:
if you ever put a price on the ps3, shoot me a pm bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back