FS/FT Asus K8V SE Deluxe mobo w/ A64 HSF

Method

Limp Gawd
I have this board it has never been used. It was part of a combo that came with the CPU but I didnt need the board. It comes with all cables, Manuals and CDs including WinDVD suite. This came to me in a basic brown box because of the Package deal so that is what it will go back out in. It comes with a A64 HSF. I believe there is a 1 year warranty on parts for this.( will check) The deal came from AMD through a outside vendor. Id like to get $70 OBO it goes for 117+shipping on Newegg and does not include the heatsink and fan. Ill list the specs below. I am open to offers or trades just PM me. Would be looking mostly for a vid card in trade but am open to any kind of offers. This is my first transaction here so would be glad to work out the shipping details and such with potential buyers
Email is [email protected]

- Specifications -

Supported CPU: Socket 754 for AMD Athlon 64 Processors
Chipset: VIA K8T800 + VT8237
FSB: Hyper Transport
RAM: 3x DIMM for DDR400/333/266 Max 3GB
IDE: 3x ATA 133(1 from Promise 20378) up to 6 Devices
Slots: 1x AGP 8X, 5x PCI, 1x Wi-Fi
Ports: 2xPS2,1xCOM,1xLPT,8xUSB2.0(rear 4),1xLAN,2x1394(rear 1),SPDIF Out,Audio Ports
Onboard Audio: AD1980 6-Channel audio CODEC
Onboard LAN: Marvell GbE
Onboard SATA/RAID: VT8237, 2xSATA, RAID 0/1; Promise R20378, 2x SATA, RAID 0/1/0+1
Onboard 1394: VIA VT6307, 2 Ports
Form Factor: ATX

Bump lowered price. Cmon someone wants this or has some junk to trade for it

What do you want for trade? I already PMed you, but im trying to find a cpu to go with this! I have 2x256mb simpletech Nitro series DDR500 that i'm willing to trade?

Im sorry this kinda slipped away if you or anyone is still interested I still have this for this price and will take trades I would take memory or a vid card

If the other guy falls through let me know as I am interested. I can help you work out the shipping details also. Local pick up.

Back