FS/FT AMD64 Mobo - Exos - Home and Car Audio - Camera Equip

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump..

ram is still for sale gents.. lightly used 1 week old 230 bucks.. cant beat that with a dead monkey

bump

man i cant believe you guys dont want that clawhammer and mobo..
amazing...... its roughly 100 of retail and its a proven overclocker. and its a CG the only one worth getting.

if i was as greedy as everyone else id be asking for 225 just for the chip alone just because it runs 2.5ghz without a glitch at 1.525v

BUMP!!!

ADDED 1 GIG Dual Channel KIT OCZ PC320 EL PLATINUM REV 2 TCCD W/ BRAINPOWER 808 PCB'S

BUY AND SAVE NOW WORRY ABOUT EXPLAINING IT TO YOUR WIFE OR G/F LATER!!!

BUMP!!!

Added MCW5000 Swiftech water block with AMD64 and Intel P4 478 hardware and also an extra copper base plate.

$50 shipped or trades for LGA775 Waterblock

Ok damn it no one said daylight savings was last night,,, now im all messed up.

so buy something people and make me feel better.

pyramid subwoofer for more than 60 bucks, your sick in the head. theres a reason u cant buy those anymore and i doubt its because it was at the height of its popularity to become a legend in the speaker world :eek:

dude if you have never seen or heard one of the pyramid PRO speakers then please stfu.
I guarentee without a shadow of a doubt this sub will crush anything your "rockford rules" mind can comprehend.
I guarentee you this sub will crush any other sub you find until you get up into some of the stupidly priced sub's. technically its not so much a sub as it is a straight woofer. its truly deisgned for pure lows.

that amp thats being sold absolutely destroyed 2 rockford punch 15's and a pyple pro 15.
i used to run w/ 2 of those pyramid pro 15's in a really whacky custom Isobaric box and those were one of 2 sets of subs that would withstand the beating. i blew out a windshield in my old's and the one in my old cadi. the frequencies coming from those subs would literally make you puke your guts up from the amount and intensity of lows. not cuz they sound like shit.

they dont have a 96 ounce magnet and a 3" voice coil cuz they are junk. i guarentee you that you wont find another sub in this price range that will even come any where near the performance level that this sub does, and you wont even find this performance level until you get into those stupidly high level subs that i ae for lunch with that amp.
This sub is NOT overrated like most of the other subs out there. its rated about right on the mark

they are a large enclosure sub unfortunately requiring a minimum of 2.5cuft and nominal 3cuft.

so are you telling me you would knock Lanzar ? and their subs and amps ? cuz you know who lanzar is dont you ? Pyramid.

you obviously went out and spent money at some retarded place for some of the regular pyramid stuff. and you will hate pyramid if thats all you ever got. until you try one of these subs,, go away. they take a lot of power to push but the pay off is extreme!

im the biggity biggity BIGGITY biggity bump daddy ( gooo goo) the biggity biggity bump. i make ya wanna BUMP BUMP! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back