FS/FT: 900 Watt Home Theater System (CT PICKUP ONLY!)

Alright guys, I have a home theater system here, that I never used, new, in box that I want to sell, and get myself something I'll actually USE!

It is a Theater Innovations ## TI-5150.

900 Watts of total power:

Front Spks: 2 @ 150W 3 Way Suspension (Floor Standing setup)
Rear Spks: 2 @ 150W 3 Way surround channel
Center: 1 @ 100W Magetnically Shielded (not sure what that means, but I guess its important enough for them to list?)
Sub: 1@ 200W Active Powered Sub w/ AM/FM Digital Tuner

LCD Front Panel Display
Universal Remote
5.1 DIrect Input/Output
Temp controlled cooling fan on sub woofer
5 Input components
Built in S-Master Full Digital amplifier
Universal Remote
6 Amplification Channels

The system is in a HIGH GLOSS Piano black laquer finish.

This set is UNOPENED and UNUSED!

Pictures of this system can be seen here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/409800207xKZznU

Here is a generic shot of the setup, just so you can see what you're getting without me opening the box!
default.jpg

I am asking $600 + shipping for this setup OR BEST OFFER. Leave me an offer, I just want to get rid of it.

Also, I'll accept Trades:
Desktops: A64, 1gigram, 6600GT+, 200+gigs HD space, MINIMUM SPECS!
Laptops: A64, 512+ Ram, decent HD space

Also will take components + Cash.

If you have ANYTHING to trade, let me know, and I'll consider it!

If you have any questions concerning the setup, or are interested in buying this beast, I am available for contact Via PM OR:
UrinalCakemix @ gmail [dot] com (I check this 2-3 times/day)
AIM: TJisaSecksiBeast

** Please note, I am located in Wallingford, CT. This is 2 boxes totalling 131lbs in weight. Due to its size, Shipping costs WILL be expensive. Buyer will pay full price of shipping for FEDEX service. **

Thanks, and any questions, FEEL FREE to leave me a message!

Heatware: UrinalCakeMiX (1-0-0) Im new to the selling/trading scene, as you can tell!

price drop bump, and now im considering SHIPPING, Not sure how much it will be, but I'll be willing to ship it Via FEDEX

Magetnically Shielded (not sure what that means, but I guess its important enough for them to list?)

That means the magnet in the speaker will not cause harm to your monitor/TV/LCD.

Back in the day when I was a kid, they didn't shield speakers. So if ya set one to close to the TV, you saw pretty rainbow colors. < looked cool, but not good for the TV. :p

So find a magnet, hold it near your CRT/TV, and see what happens! :)

You might want to update that link with the pictures. They aren't there anymore.

Back