FS/FT 2x E6600, X1900Crossfire Ed possible 20gb ps3 WTB 8800 60gb ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun_Strife

2[H]4U
K guys I have 2 E6600s one retail one oem both slightly used for less than an hour each I bought 3 and just kept the one that ran the coolest at stock settings retail $290 oem sold

also have a bba x1900 crossfire edition card $350 shipped

now I also have a nib 20gb ps3 $680 plus shipping

next regular xbox with dvd remote and 3 controllers 2 wired 1 wireless and jade empire $120 plus shipping

Now what I am looking for, a 8800GTS and as metioned above 60gb ps3 o and also a res with 1/2 fittings

heats under gun_strife
any questions, comments, offers feel free to pm me

hey alpha sure been a long time been busy bro but been good too when i get time im playing 2142 and you
bump4me

Seriously interested in one of the those E6600s. Can you PM me details of how well they both OCed?

I'm looking for dual prime95 stable at 3.6GHz or higher. :D

Gun - if you can find the results, could you please PM me on how well those two chips OCed?

Thanks,
Brent

Brent Im gonna get on that tomorrow Ive been a bit busy, but Ill throw em back in a give them a run through
bump4me

Gun_Strife said:
Brent Im gonna get on that tomorrow Ive been a bit busy, but Ill throw em back in a give them a run through
bump4me

Thanks man. I know the odds are low, but I'm looking for dual-prime stable at 3.6GHz or higher (and prefferable no higher than 1.5V).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back