FS/FT: 2 PCI-E 6800GT's and Modified Via Aqua 1/4HP CC25 Water Chiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

trudude

[H]ard|Gawd
2 XFX 6800 GT's w/ Zalman VF-700CU bios modded 400/1100

I am selling my 2 XFX 6800 GT's w/ Zalman VF-700CU bios modded 400/1100. They easily score 10k on 3dmark05 and have been very reliable cards for me. I have owned the two cards for 3 months. By default they are 400/1100 however they can easily hit higher OC's. I will include original heatsinks as well as the Zalman heatsinks when I ship.

I realize that by exchanging these cards I am taking a performance hit cause even a single 7800GTX is no match for these cards, but I am building a SFF machine very soon and will not have room for 2 cards in SLI. I need a single slot card with some horsepower so I can run games on it and such.

http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100134vw.jpg

$240 is the selling price for each of the cards shipping included however I am willing to trade these two cards for a 7800GTX. I would love to trade these cards to a fellow enthusiast like me. Please PM me if you are interested.

Modified Via Aqua 1/4HP CC25 Water Chiller

This is an aquarium water chiller/heater that I have previously used in my old water cooling projects. I used it for about 2 months or so after having bought it new. I have modified the chiller so that it will drop to as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit which is significantly lower than the original spec. This chiller can be easily adapted to any current water cooling setup and completely removes the need for using a radiator. This chiller allows the user to control the temperature of your water cooled system. Whatever you set the machine to that is how cold your hardware will run. This allows for much higher and safer overclocks that will prolong the life of your hardware. The unit is very quiet in operation and automatically stops once the liquid environment as a whole is at the target temperature. When the temperature starts to drop it kicks back on to keep the liquid chilled.

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100487et.jpg
In the picture I have a dvd case leaning up against the unit to give you an idea of the size.

*Note
A reminder however when operating at freezing temperatures you must take the proper precautions. You must use anti-freeze in the liquid you choose to use or use windsheild wiping fluid and you must insulate your tubing and use dielectric grease on the area surrounding the contact points on the motherboard and any other components with water blocks attached to them. This chiller is extremely efficient and will cool any of your components to your desired temperature. Before running at freezing temperatures be sure to test for leakage and condensation buildup.

* TITANIUM HEAT EXCHANGER for maximum water corrosion protection
* 1/4HP
* utilizes super high efficient UL/CE rotary compressor
* Digital Temperature control
* LCD displays water temperature
* Controller turns unit on when temperature rises 1.0 degree
* R134a Refrigerant
* Recommended 100-400GPH flow
* Dimensions 14.2"x11.8"x10"
* 1/2" Inlet/Outlet
* 120V 60Hz operation

Water chillers such as these sale for upwards of $300 or more on Ebay and they are not even suited for watercooling purposes in computers. I have modified this chiller making it ideal for use with computer water cooling. Make no mistake, this item is for the serious water cooling enthusiast or for someone that wants to break into serious water cooling. The asking price for this item is $250 shipping included. At $250 there really is no better deal anywhere for an item like this. Please PM me if you are interested.

I can accept Paypal or Money Orders/Cashier Checks (must be issued by a bank) only.

If you view this thread please bump it for me. If you have a FS/FT thread I will return the favor.

Heatware: sweetlou

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Please contact any one of the mods for a title change

Ok thats enough ALL bump need to be 6 hours apart, no more "Trading bumps"
This will be considered Excessive Bumping
It unfair to the rest of the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back