FS/FT: 1gig Ipod Shuffle w/arm band, Audigy 2 ZS PCMCIA, etc.

Dan UCF

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok its school time again so I'm selling a few things to pay for books and classes. Will probably be adding items as I find things to sell.

For Sale/For Trade Items
Audigy 2 ZS PCMCIA card for laptop (probably the best sound you can get in a laptop) New in packaging unopened. $90 Shipped
link to product at newegg

Slightly Used Ipod Shuffle 1GB model with arm band. $140 shipped
Includes original packaging and disks, literally only used a couple times (arm band never used). Only selling together because an arm band is useless to me without an Ipod, unless someone buys the arm band before the Ipod sells. Ipod itself is normally around $130 new, and arm band $30 new plus tax and or shipping, so pretty good discount for an almost new Ipod compared to retail.

Looking to get in trade:
Shuttle SN25P Shuttle barebones
Xeon Heat sink fan combos (need two of em)
875P chipset dual CPU Xeon motherboard (Prefer Asus or Iwill)
Creative Labs Zen Nano Plus 1GB mp3 player
Gameboy Advance 512 megabit or 1 gigabit flash cartridge with USB transfer cable

Seller Information:
All prices include shipping via USPS with delivery comfirmation, and insurance. Discounts on shipping will be given for multiple items ordered. I'll accept payment through Paypal (Bank only), or USPS money order. In the case of money order I insist on shipping after I receive it, otherwise I'm willing to ship first to those with good references, or those I feel comfortable with after conversing. Also feel free give me offers on prices, or other trade items you think I might be interested in.

heat under "danucf"
email: danucf *at* cfl dot rr dot com (best contact method)
aim: "agent orkin" (not on very often)

Back