FS: frank b's hot DDR Mushkin memory

frank b

[H]ard|Gawd
I have one set of 2x512 Mushkin Extreme Performance DDR part number 991357. Rated at 2-2-2 timings 200MHz DDR. I will only sell them as a matched pair. I have not tried overclocking them. $110 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Payment by PayPal is prefered but a post office issued money order would be acceptable.

frank b said:
I have one set of 2x512 Mushkin Extreme Performance DDR part number 991357. Rated at 2-2-2 timings 200MHz DDR. I will only sell them as a matched pair. I have not tried overclocking them. $110 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Got a PN? Are these BH-5/UTT? TCCD/TCC5 perhaps? Would be a sweet ass deal if they are

Viper87227 said:
Got a PN? Are these BH-5/UTT? TCCD/TCC5 perhaps? Would be a sweet ass deal if they are

By PN do you mean part number? If so, it's 991357. I don't know the specifics of these particular chips beyond the information available at the Mushkin site.

Guys, this is TCC5 on BrainPower PCB! Should do 250-275mhz at 2.5-3-3-7. Retails for $160. Someone buy this... its a steal.

Viper87227 said:
Guys, this is TCC5 on BrainPower PCB! Should do 250-275mhz at 2.5-3-3-7. Retails for $160. Someone buy this... its a steal.

you sure on that?

edit: the speed/FSB

Yeah I would... No money, well ok maybe I have money, but I can't justify it.

It's super good ram though everyone. Buy it from the person!

... oh I so want it....

marty9876 said:
you sure on that?

edit: the speed/FSB

Yes, I am sure. Assuming his sticks arent duds. I am 100% certain its either TCC5 or TCCD on brainpower PCB. Whether its TCC5 or TCCD depends on the manufacturing date. They were origianlly TCCD but switched to TCC5, which is almost is good. The only way to check though would be to rip off the spreaders. I'd bet its TCC5.

If you check out results, even the crappyest TCC5 can get 250mhz 2.5-3-3-7 (on an AMD system anyways, not sure how it fairs on intel). Concidering this is on Brainpower PCB (best there is) and Mushkin has a track record for some of the best OCing out there. I read a few reviews on newegg of people getting these beyond 275mhz. At 2.5-4-3-7, they would almost certainly hit that.

But, im not acountable if they dont. You should well know in OCing, YMMV ;)

Back