FS: Fantastic gaming rig - i5 2500k, U3011 Monitor , HD 6950 2gb and much more!

Michigan PC

[H]ard|Gawd

Dell U3011 30" 2560x1600 IPS Monitor

Asking $900 shipped FedEx CONUS
Details
I bought this beautiful monitor from the Dell outlet just a few months ago. I constantly kept returning units until I found the best display I could. I noticed no backlight uniformity issues or stuck pixels. The only reason I am selling is because I will be traveling often over the next year and have no way of transporting it with me. My loss is your gain.

Includes:
  • Dell U3011 30" 2560x1600 IPS Display
  • Ultra Heavy-duty Monoprice DVI cable (the absolute toughest and thickest DVI cable out there)
  • Ships in the stock retail packaging as I received it (styrofoam and all!)
Pictures

30u2xpl.jpg

ranf9g.jpg

2cscf9s.jpg

Full Tower Gaming PC
Asking $1050 obo Shipped CONUS for entire system - Willing to part out
Details

All components have been used for less than four months

Corsair Obsidian 800D case [includes original packaging] Retail: $259.99 / My Price: $200 shipped
Intel i5 2500k 3.3ghz CPU LGA 1155 [includes original packaging] Retail: $219.99 / My Price: $170 shipped
Sapphire HD 6950 2gb Video Card (original with bios switch and stock cooler) [includes original packaging] Retail: $269.99 / My Price: $200 shipped
Corsair HX 850 Modular 850W Power Supply [includes original black bag with all cables] Retail: $169.99 / My Price: $130 shipped
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 Motherboard [includes original packaging] Retail: $169.99 / My Price: $130 shipped
Corsair XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB) [includes original packaging] Retail: $49.99 / My Price: $30 shipped
Western Digital Black 1TB HDD [includes cables] Retail: $239.99 / My Price: $100 shipped
OCZ Vertex Limited Edition 100GB SDD(has trim support) [includes original packaging] Retail: $189.99 / My Price: $120 shipped
Corsair H60 watercooling unit [includes original packaging] Retail: $73.99 / My Price: $55 shipped
Asus Xonar Essence STX Virtual 7.1 sound card Retail: $179.99 / My Price: $120 shipped
Heat: MPC

Last edited:
Thanks for the PMs everyone - got wayyy more than I was expecting.

I'll be on the road all day but will reply to everyone tonight. If you don't hear from me feel free to send me another message.

this is a sexy deal. could be a good christmas for someone. free bump for you OP :)

pics uploaded - sorry for the bad quality. I'll take more for you if you're seriously interested.

everything still unsold

The soundcard and pc are pending, and the monitor is available

Last edited:
right now the soundcard and the tower are pending over the holidays (sorry the holidays make things so slow guys!)

The awesome U3011 monitor is still available!

Did you get my message? And when you say tower is pending do you mean the whole system or just the case?

sorry for my bad wording - the entire system is pending

The monitor is still for sale and needs a home

I'd be interested in the VC if the system falls through. Let me know, thanks.

Is monitor still for sale ? Do you live near Chicago area ?

I am also selling my Eyefinity setup of three Dell 2709W's and one big monitor arm if you want to trade or anyone else interested ?

it's reference

All items sold. Shipping as soon as possible.

Asus Xonar STX to hardwaresick
Dell U3011 to aphelion02
Full System to ValVed RaY

Back