FS/F Xbox 360, KVM, etc

ChappyChaps11

Limp Gawd
XBOX 360 - 160$ Shipped to continental US only.

-It came from a friend who said the video didn't work and I figured I would play with it. Got it home, plugged it in and it worked fine. Friend has since bought a new one and doesn't want this one back.
-System shows as 13.3GB so I assume it is the 20GB version. Works fine, see attached screenshots. Comes with 1 wired controller, RCA HD plugs, displays 1080p. 1 audio adapter and power cable.

VJtiI.jpg

w1y47.jpg

2gZc5.jpg

Belkin Secure OmniView 4 Port KVM - 275$ Shipped to continental US only.

-I have a VGA version and a DVI version, I am only selling one of these so the it's your choice which you want. Either one comes with 4 cables.
( Product info: http://www.belkin.com/kvm/secure/ )
-Certified for use in Top Secret environments.
-Does not store key strokes.
-Full USB support. AKA you can add a USB hub and switch all peripherals between computers.
-Retails at $330.
-DVI Version NIB only opened to verify contents.
-VGA Version used under 8 hours.

oQCPR.jpg

4MnTg.jpg

A19t5.jpg

QjvGR.jpg

Computer Case (Antec?) - 40$ Shipped to continental US only.

-Just an old computer case I no longer need.

OHLeW.jpg

Z51EA.jpg

42YMc.jpg

kh8Az.jpg

Monitor mount - 25$ Shipped to continental US only.

-Exactly as stated.
-Will be cleaned before shipped.
-Never used it before but I imagine it mounts up to a 19 in. monitor.

F9fE1.jpg

BngCl.jpg

NEC VE175b 17 in. Monitor - 50$ Shipped to continental US only.

-In good condition.
-Got this from a friend a while back as he was moving cross country and didn't want to take it. Turned it on and it works just fine.

NmBco.jpg

I do not have a lot of heatware (ChappyChaps11) as I do not sell or buy a lot this way. Also have ebay feedback at CompCrazy11

Last edited:
that is an ultra case not antec. i have one just like that :) and it says it on the bottom on the front

Would you be willing to sell just the xbox controller? If so what is the model number of the controller?

No there is no HDMI in the back unfortunately, just the RCA plug thing.

My friends dog decided to attack my stuff. The XBox is fine but the controller is slightly frayed, its not too bad, I will test it when I get home but I am repricing the XBox at 140$ shipped for now.

Last edited:
Back