FS: EVO 4G w/ trial service, Two Radeon 5850s

FaRKle0079

2[H]4U
1) HTC EVO 4G w/ FREE trial service
I have a brand-new, in-box HTC EVO 4G w/ FREE unlimited calling and data (till June 20th) for sale. This phone hasn't been physically released yet (June 4th). I have this unit in hand right now and can ship as soon as I receive payment.

Asking: $550 shipped CONUS

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

2) Sapphire 5850 SOLD
This card is about 1.5mo old (got it replaced in an RMA with Sapphire). It's the reference design, so you know it has the better voltage controller, which can be adjusted in MSI Afterburner. This card has never been OC'd, although the previous card I sent in for RMA would do 850/1200 on only 1.1V. All original packaging and accessores are included (except DIRT 2).

This card still has 1yr 7mo left on the warranty. I did register the card for the prior RMA, but here's an interesting tidbit: I can go to my Sapphire account and delete the card's serial # from my account. I believe the warranty is transferrable. I tested this by creating another account on Sapphire and after deleting the card from my first account, I was able to register it to my second account. I'm more than happy to help with warranty if you need it though.

Asking: SOLD shipped CONUS

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

3) Built by ATI 5850 SOLD
This card is also 1.5mo old and since it's BBATI, it's a reference design. Like the Sapphire, this particular card was never OC'd. Although it's OEM, it has an official 90 day warranty with 52 days remaining, however the company warranting it (FUSION) told me over the phone that if I had any problems with the card past 90 days to give them a call and they'd take care of things up to a year. Included with this card is a CFX cable and DVI to VGA adapter.

Asking: SOLDshipped CONUS

IMG_2045.jpg

I am looking for a 5870 if you want to trade.
Heat
eBay

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back