[FS] EVGA x58 1366 Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenDevl

Jack of many, Master of None
I'm selling a combo motherboard, cpu, ram, heatsink combo. The system was upgraded so I have no use for this anymore. I'm looking for SOLD for lower 48 states. Price is negotiable and I'm open to offers. I am not looking to part out.

Payment: Chase QuickPay, Amazon Payments, PayPal
Heatware: frozendevl
Local Pickup: I am open to local pick up in the Chicago area.

Bad news: When I originally got the motherboard, 1xPCI and 1xPCIe slot were damaged in shipping. Everything else on the mobo works without issue, that is why I am selling the mobo (and combo) much cheaper than usual for 1366. I have included pictures that show all the items and the damage. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Motherboard: EVGA X58 758 Mother Board

CPU: i7 920 DO Processor

Ram: (12GB total) [2 sets of] 3 x 2gig Triple Channel Gskill 1600mhz ram

Heatsink/Fan: Xigmatek DarkKnight 120 CPU Cooler

Link to album with images

As you can see in the image, it is the top PCIe and the top PCI slot which are damaged.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump. Had some interest in parting combo out. If I can find a buyer for each part I wouldn't mind parting out.

I'll bump this because I was just looking to sell an almost identical combo. Wow did the prices drop on these!:eek:

motherboards are still expensive, processors are cheap though, the ram is expensive as well, i think the asking price on this one is for the cpu/ram/cooler/shipping with the motherboard thrown in for free because of the damage, decent price, makes me wish i was still on the market for an x58 system as i dont mind the damage to the board :p

Great deal.

My i7-920 is in no danger of needing upgrading yet. That CPU has lived longer (without need of upgrade due to inadequacy) than any other CPU i've ever had.

Bump for s1366 goodness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back