FS: EVGA GTX 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayx9

Limp Gawd
Looking to move a 690 I have lying around. GTX 690 Signature Edition.

Comes with:

• GTX 690
  • 2 PCIE Power Connectors (Unopened)
  • 1 VGA to DVI Adapter (Unopened)
  • 1 DVI to HDMI Adapter (Unopened)
  • Unused Shirt
  • Unused Mousepad
  • Stickers + Manual + Drivers CD

320 + shipping

Heatware same as forum name.

Pictures:

690-1.jpg

690-2.jpg

690-3.jpg

690-4.jpg

690-5.jpg

690-6.jpg

690-7.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for looking. Great price. Especially since its basically as fast/faster than a gtx 980.

I can pick up a 780 for roughly $250. Does this offer a noticeable performance increase for around $70 more? Also is the 690 GSYNC compatible?

TTT. Awesome card. Werent these like 1k new?

I thought these had 4GB of VRAM? Since its on the same board the memory is added together. If it was 2 different cards then the memory is only used on the main card. That's what I thought at least otherwise why would they put an extra 2GB if it could never be accessed?

I thought these had 4GB of VRAM? Since its on the same board the memory is added together. If it was 2 different cards then the memory is only used on the main card. That's what I thought at least otherwise why would they put an extra 2GB if it could never be accessed?

There are 2GB per core for a total of 4, but they do not stack and combine to make 4 usable.

I'm building a rig for my older brother and this one is soooo tempting. Awesome price.

There's a guy on r/hardwareswap looking to buy a 690 for 350. I'll send you the link if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back