FS: Entire Rig Best of the Best components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepharus

Gawd
Here is the deal. Let's start this this by saying that I JUST priced out my system on the Egg and it comes to a hair over $2750 not including all the shipping charges or potential Tax. It doesnt include the time and effort to build it, tweak it and overclock it to perfection. Ive jack a ton of time and effort into this puppy, using nothing but the Best of the best parts. Here is what she is made of.

Case - Silverstone Raven 2
MB - Asus Rampage II Extreme (Overclocks like a freaking champ)
CPU - i7-920 @4 GHZ (would go higher with water)
CPU cooler - CoolerMaster V8
HD- Intel 160 GB SSD Gen2
Mem - 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600
GPU - Asus 5970
PSU - Corsair TX850
Sound - SB X-Fi Titanium
Optical - LG 8X Blueray & HDDVD Burner

The rig is bad ass, and the best one i have ever built. The bottom line is that I do not Game like I used to and work keeps me very busy. Something like this from Alienware would cost well over 4-5K. I will sell it to you for $2500 Shipped. Shipping will cost me well over $150 alone as this is a pretty heavy beast. Any way you look at it this is a Hello of a deal.

and the pics......

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that include the chair? That's a pretty nice looking chair...

HAHA all that uber hardware and you guys are nutting over the chair!

That chair is obviously Herman Miller. They make the best desk chairs.

I believe this is the one you're looking for:
http://www.hermanmiller.com/Products/Mirra-Chairs

They sell, new, for about $600. That's a small price to pay for the comfort and longevity of this chair. Seriously, you're going to own this for ten to twenty years. When something goes wrong, you won't replace it, you'll have it repaired.

Computer components, in order of importance of purchasing top performing part:
1. CPU
2. GPU
3. Monitors
4. Chair
5. Everything else

Anyhow, bump for a nice system. I hope those GTX 470's in the pictures found a good home, too.

Last edited:
Never seen a 5970 with Nvidia markings before.... interesting :)

Good luck with your sale... very nice looking build!

The last pic:

I would like to know how you got the 5970 to look like two nVidia cards in SLi.

gtx 480s in pics?

They WERE dual GTX 480's Those were sold. The 5970 is what resides in the system now. and LOL on the chair. It is a Herman Miller Mirra fully loaded, and yes it is better than sexand not for sale :)

bump for a nice chair ;)

got one myself from a garage sale for 80 bucks(guy just wanted to get rid of it lol)....looked it up retail was like 500, toobad I like my high back chair too much(mom got it)....

anyhow, what a killer rig, loved the price you had on your 5970 on its own in a different thread earlier

Lol, bump for the chair.

I have an Aeron chair and wouldn't settle for anything less ever again. We have them all at work and that spoiled me so I had to get one for myself, hah. Lifetime warranty FTW too :D.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back