FS: EEE PC 1000H laptop, 2GB RAM, 6 cell batt

Asking price: $295 paypal'ed, shipping included to anywhere in the 50 states (all of them), face-to-face pickup (in Manhattan, NYC), is also available

my heatware: brucedeluxe (meager amount of transactions, but they were *all* fellow [H]'ers

edit: oh yea... my ebay ID is brucedeluxe169 .... much more history on that account :)

so i'm selling my girlfriend's EEE PC for her.... shes graduating college this semester, and so thats it for life with a laptop.

sooo... about the laptop....

it was used *as a netbook*. so it was for light web browsing on campus throughout the day, and for watching hulu/youtube/pirated movies. it was female owned, and always carried in it's pouch.

i did upgrade the memory to a single 2GB DDR2 module, because she insisted on running Vista (which, might i add, runs quite well on this thing). Regardless, I will ship this thing with a formatted, and completely partition-less hard drive.

Everything that came with this laptop will be included. The carrying pouch, the restore discs, the manuals, the original box. All are in great, great, great, great condition.

so yea, basically, a standard 1000H...
Atom processor at 1.6ghz,
Bluetooth built in,
802.11 b/g/n,
80gb hard drive,
with 2GB of ram. I hate using the phrase "like new", because it isnt new, but you know.....

pics:
34dpvkx.jpg

2uonmsm.jpg

2eba7u0.jpg

msiq0w.jpg

the system will be shipped as soon as payment is received. i'm a veteran ebayer, and am *crazy* about shipping stuff out quickly....

questions? just PM me. like i said, i've made sales to fellow [H]'ers, each time, with happy results.

one last thing.... if you are in the NYC area, and want to meet me for a face-to-face pick up, i'm cool for that.

bump, price lowered to $300...

remember, this laptop comes with *everything* a retail 1000h comes with, including the original box, and a 2GB memory upgrade

Back