FS: DirecTiVo 100hrs, Inspiron 9100/XPS Battery, 9100/XPS Floppy, 512 PC3200 200 pin

Volk

Limp Gawd
Dell Inspiron 9100/XPS 16-Cell Lithium-Ion battery for Dell Inspiron 9100/XPS Notebooks 4400 mAH battery. Dell did an under warranty laptop replacement for my 9100 and this came with the new one. I have never used this. Sells for $151.20 from Dell.

$109.99 shipped.

batt.jpg

batt2.jpg

Inspiron 9100/XPS floppy drive, also came with the replacement laptop from Dell.

$49.99 shipped.

a.jpg

SOLD - DirecTiVo
SOLD - 512mb (2 x 256) PC3200 200 pin notebook memory.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=28515
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=volkarian

You might want to say that the laptop ram is 256*2 instead of just 512. I was coming in expecting a 512 stick to upgrade my currect 256 :( .

-Steve

ss284 said:
You might want to say that the laptop ram is 256*2 instead of just 512. I was coming in expecting a 512 stick to upgrade my currect 256 :( .

-Steve

No more room in the title, sry =(

Last is 512mb (2 x 256) PC3200 200 pin notebook memory. will work in Dell notebooks and numerous other notebooks requiring 200pin DDR SODIMM Laptop memory of PC3200, PC2700, PC2100 and PC1600 requirements. This is what came with the 9100 and it is in my laptop right now. If this sells, I will then buy 1GB replacement for it from newegg and ship this to you, so there might be a few days wait.

$59.99 shipped.

im a little confused do you mean there will be a wait on the shipping of the this ram or a wait on who ever buys the laptop?

ok and heres my other questions you willing to split it?

i got a dell 1150 lappy that only came with one stick of nanya 2700 ddr
will this ram run at 3200 speed?

let me know

heat = ks_tidal

Well, nevermind the wait thing, I'll ship it as soon as I get payment. I will only split it if I can get buyers for both sticks. And I dunno if you can combine this memory with yours =(

ks_tidal said:
Last is 512mb (2 x 256) PC3200 200 pin notebook memory. will work in Dell notebooks and numerous other notebooks requiring 200pin DDR SODIMM Laptop memory of PC3200, PC2700, PC2100 and PC1600 requirements. This is what came with the 9100 and it is in my laptop right now. If this sells, I will then buy 1GB replacement for it from newegg and ship this to you, so there might be a few days wait.

$59.99 shipped.

im a little confused do you mean there will be a wait on the shipping of the this ram or a wait on who ever buys the laptop?

ok and heres my other questions you willing to split it?

i got a dell 1150 lappy that only came with one stick of nanya 2700 ddr
will this ram run at 3200 speed?

let me know

heat = ks_tidal

ill tyake it at 54.99 shipped
this is my dibs

its available for shipment as soon as you get money right?
what i mean to say is i wont have to wait a week for shipment right?
i only got 256 in my lappy right now and it sucks for gaming on it lol its killing me! lol

and you take paypal right? mine will be non cc

let me know and ill hook ya up with some cash

thanks

ks_tidal said:
ill tyake it at 54.99 shipped
this is my dibs

its available for shipment as soon as you get money right?
what i mean to say is i wont have to wait a week for shipment right?
i only got 256 in my lappy right now and it sucks for gaming on it lol its killing me! lol

and you take paypal right? mine will be non cc

let me know and ill hook ya up with some cash

thanks

ygpm

ya i got it , im just wondering why in the world you would use fedex ground to ship laptop ram instead of postal poirty? lol

thanks for getting it out quicky , my lappy will like that ram =o)

ks_tidal said:
ya i got it , im just wondering why in the world you would use fedex ground to ship laptop ram instead of postal poirty? lol

because i paid only $1.50, and its insured to $100 by default, and there is a tracking number, and i printed the label and called fedex and they came and picked it up from my door.

usps would charge extra for insurance, tracking number, and i would have to wait 30 mins in line at the post office.

wow 1.50? thats the cheapest i ever heard of fedex shipping a package lol its usually like 5 bucks or so

Back