FS: Desk Reduction Sale (Astro A30, Audioengine Speakers, DAC, and more)

jedolley

[H]ard|Gawd
My references and rules are listed below. I can be reached via PM.

References:

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=66716
eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=j_dolley&ftab=AllFeedback

Rules:

I am willing to listen to offers, but please no low balling.

All prices include shipping cost. Item will be shipped based on the most affordable/convenient route.

I accept paypal as my preferred payment option, but will listen to other alternatives (i.e. Amazon Payments, Google, etc.).
- If purchasing through paypal and using CC - I require the buyer to send an e-mail from the paypal e-mail address stating they approve the purchase.

Any other questions not addressed here should be asked via PM.

Astro A30 with Mixamp (2013 Edition)- SOLD

The headset was barely used and is in like new condition. Will ship in original retail box with all included accessories.

Audioengine A2 Speakers w/DS1 Desktop Stands- SOLD

I decided to go back to the internal speakers to save some desk space. These were bought recently and are in excellent shape. These will ship in original retail box, with all included accessories and will include the Audioengine DS1 desktop stands.

NuForce uDAC-2- $70

I was using this with the Audioengine A2 speakers with my iMac. Will ship in original retail package with all included accessories.

xwjl.jpg

Speck See-Thru for Macbook Air 13" (2013 edition, Harbor)- $30

I won this case from Speck via a Twitter contest, but since I am currently using a Best Skins Ever on my Macbook Air, I have not tried this case. This is the new version that supports the 2013 Macbook Airs. There is no picture because it's still in the box Speck shipped to me brand new.

Cradlepoint MBR95 Wireless 3G/4G Router- $50

I was previously using this with a LTE usb card for my home internet, but my employer capped my data and I had to go back to traditional internet. This router is in like new condition and will ship in original retail box with all included accessories. Also keep in mind that mobile broadband card is not required, and it will function as a regular wireless router.

Last edited:
Interested in an intel g2 160 GB ssd or a ducky shine 2 w/ red switches and blue led lighting?

Back