FS: Dell XPS m1330 w/ dedicated gfx and 1st gen iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

prtzlboy

[H]ard|Gawd
Ugh--just found out that my car needs a new head gasket :mad:. I've dropped the prices to STUPIDLY low so BUY MY STUFF NOW so I can get my damn car fixed! I've got job interviews coming up and I need it, lol! :eek:

The laptop was for school mostly, so I don't really need it anymore, and I want to switch to an Android based tablet.

The XPS: $300 -> $270 -> $260 -> $250 shipped (Pending)

13.3" 1280x800 screen
Geforce 8400m dedicated graphics
2.0 GHz C2D T7250
4 GB RAM (upgraded from 2GB)
120 GB HDD
Original 9-cell battery (still holds 2+ hours charge. Not too shabby since it's about 5 years old!)
Windows Vista Home Premium

I have played games like Team Fortress 2 and League of Legends on this little bad boy and it has served me well. It's in nearly mint condition, with the only cosmetic defects being a couple small spots on the lid where the soft rubberized red paint has started to come unstuck. I think it's where a drop of water hit the lid if I remember right.

It will come in the original box with the original manuals and restore disk. Basically, if it came in the box when new, it'll be there now. Oh, and I should mention that this one had the optional motherboard replacement performed while still under warranty (the geforce chips were causing problems on tons of laptops a couple years ago).

================================================================

The iPad: $350 -> $315 -> $310?!!! shipped (you will not find one cheaper! People are selling dead-end touchpads for this!)

1st Gen
16GB
AT&T 3G capable
Has iOS 5.0.1 installed
Comes with black Apple brand folding case and an aftermarket AC charger

The iPad is in flawless condition. No visible scratches or wear. The dog chewed up the original charger so I bought a replacement. Does not come with original box or manuals. Just the iPad, charger, and case.

FYI: 5.0.1 has finally been treated with an untethered jailbreak, if that is important to you (and knowing this crowd, it probably is ;) )

===========================================================

I do not ship first. Period.

Heat: prtzlboy
eBay: prtzlb0y

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back