Fs: Dell hardware, desktop, and goodies

Catsonar

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi everyone,

Here again with some stuff I'm trying to get rid of that I have lying around. Extra Hardware and goodies. All in working condition.

First up,

1)BBA Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb AGP 8x AIW video card. Great condition. Does not come with Driver as those are dowloadable. Passively cooled using heatpipe technology. $40 + shipping

2)Dell 6cell Lithium Batt for 1705/1710. Still can hold a full charge and in great working order. $45 + shipping

3) Dell 60watt power supply for 1705 and similar dell notebooks. Work great jus had to get 130watt PSU to suit the 7950GTX in it now.$ $30 shipped.

4)Dell ATI Radeon x1400 128mb ( 256mb shared) PCI exp x16. Could Handle mild gaming. Ran Joint task Force and Age of Legends well. For Dell 1705/1505 even 1710 if you don't need graphics and want to save battery life. $65 + shipping

5)Sony MP3/Video player. Great little mp3, no harm done if I don't sell this little guy. Powerful crystal clean sound, great for traveling or going out to jog with. 2gb capable 1.5" screen. Was purchased in Hong Kong for $140.00 letting it go with all original package and software $70 shipped.

6)Nintendo GameBoy SP. Great working condition even though I do not have a charger for it and surprisingly battery has not died yet. Pacman SP is the only game with it. If you have an extra charger and need an SP I'll let it go for $30 shipped

7)Samsung Dual ch kit of 1gb PC2-4200 533fsb. Has good samsung memory chips that run cool. Replaced these for a 2gb kit. $45 + shipping

8) Last but not least, Black Notebook sleeve for 17" laptops. Great protection and support for your laptop. Forming soft foam contours to the shape of your laptop. Was also bought in Hong Kong over the summer. I no longer have my 17" laptop, so no need for it. Protect your investment. Made by MOC. $15 + shipping

Remember everyone with all my offering you could always throw me a better offer. Also I would put pictures up on here but I'm doing all this from my blackberry and can't post them due to limited browser as I'm waiting for my laptop to get here. I have taken pictures of everything and at your request will send via email. Let me know if you have any questions on anything.Thanks for looking.

Catsonar
Heat: catsonar
Email: [email protected]

Trades, for right now HL2- Orange box is something I'll consider.

Morning bumpage anyone interested just shoot away. Offers welcome

Back