FS: Dell 24" Display & 2x BFG7800GTX SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds almost too good to be true you got any pics of this monitor and do you have any heat or refs. Are you willing to ship first to established traders with excellent heat??

just trying to watch for our members

Thanks for the replies.

Not too good to be true. Figured if I want to sell these without negotiation hassles then I should price them reasonably.

Right now it looks like the display is sold - will reply if it falls through.

Thanks again.

RK

exomega - were you interested in the 7800's?

Check my nic at Ebay, www.fredmiranda.com (archives) and www.fourthirdsphoto.com in the buy & sells. Also smaller stuff at some auto websites. I haven't sold much online, but what I have sold has been mainly high dollar, mint condition and exactly as advertised.

Thanks!

RK

sounds almost too good to be true you got any pics of this monitor and do you have any heat or refs. Are you willing to ship first to established traders with excellent heat??

just trying to watch for our members

^^^

(Other deal fell through over a 5% PayPal fee!)

Not sure if that is saying what I think it is saying or not, but its against the paypal TOS to charge PayPal fee's to have the buyer cover them.

Alas, I am very interested in the monitor, Ill send you a PM about it.

Bump.

It's still available!

(I guess PayPal changed their policies back in October 2006. Look at their website and it shows a policy update. They now charge the "seller" 4.9% for regular accounts when a buyer uses a credit card. If you have a premier account they charge 2.9%. Never used to have any problem - well - I never had any charge receiving money before October last year anyway.)

RK

It's still available!

(I guess PayPal changed their policies back in October 2006. Look at their website and it shows a policy update. They now charge the "seller" 4.9% for regular accounts when a buyer uses a credit card. If you have a premier account they charge 2.9%. Never used to have any problem - well - I never had any charge receiving money before October last year anyway.)

RK

This isn't the TOS that was mentioned. Its against Paypal's TOS to charge a buyer a fee for using the service, whether or not YOU, as the seller are charged a fee. Charging such a fee is against the rules of this forum and it rather pisses off the lot of us if you attempt to charge said fee.

Rooster - I'd like to sell them as a pair for now. If no takers in the next week then I'llconsider selling separately.

Schro - I'm not adding any charge, Paypal is. Check out their updated policies from October 2006. I think it sux...

Thanks!

RK

I think one way to solve your problem is by saying the Monitor is $472.5 plus shipping, but if pay by MO then it's $450 plus shipping, giving a little discount for paying with MO.

akahai - ya, that's a good idea on pay options.

Rooster - on second thought, I will sell the 7800's separately @ $175 ea plus shipping. Probably be easier to find folks looking to add a second card rather than buy two these days.

Thanks!

RK

kub-

Received the 2405 today. SHe's a beauty and dwarfs my 2005fpw. You even had the plastic coverlay for the monitor just like it was out of the box brand new. NO dead pixels or anything wrong with it. I've left you some heat!!

bumpin her back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back