FS - DDR3 ECC server dimms 75c per gig

Burticus

Supreme [H]ardness
5/13/21 update - updated inventory. Only 2Gb and 4GB sticks left.

-------------------------------------

Howdy everyone!

What we have here are ECC server grade DDR3 RAM DIMMs. These are all system pulls from functional servers (mostly Dell). All are assumed to be working, but will be sold as-is.

I added PNs, these are from a random stick of each type. Actual PNs may vary a little, but are same ram type/speed/brand. I am not going to go through every stick to check PNs.

$.75 per GB, just let me know how many you want!

2GB qty 6 Samsung PC3-16000E pn m391b5773ch0-ch9
4GB qty 24 Samsung PC3-8500R pn m393b5173fhd-cf8

Shipping to USA via USPS Priority. Non-CONUS might cost more.

Paypal is preferred payment method. Heatware is "Burticus"

Feel free to shoot me any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Happy Friday bump

*updated main post. Found a bag of random crap memory, free with any other purchase. Might be good for target practice if nothing else.

Last edited:
Happy Friday bump

Also updated main thread with the Compaq 256mb EDO DIMM kit

Last edited:
Happy Friday bump

Also updated main thread with the Compaq 256mb EDO DIMM kit
I wonder if my old IBM PC 365 Pentium Pro could use these. I searched but couldn't find any info on anyone using the compaq kit in them. Any ideas?

They might work for you SamirD since it is running the Pentium Pro chip. It might depend on the motherboard though.

Heck, for $10 shipped it's probably worth a shot. :p

They might work for you SamirD since it is running the Pentium Pro chip. It might depend on the motherboard though.

Heck, for $10 shipped it's probably worth a shot. :p
Thank you for the info! It's a dual pentium pro capable motherboard and I believe it accepts fpm or edo memory. I was just going to order the real stuff when the time came to play with this system, but I might consider these too if there's a solid shot of them working. (y)

I wonder if my old IBM PC 365 Pentium Pro could use these. I searched but couldn't find any info on anyone using the compaq kit in them. Any ideas?

Hey does this help?
https://www.infania.net/misc/basil.holloway/ALL PDF/s84h0334.pdf

C2p5 says:
System Memory
Four dual inline memory module (DIMM) connectors are provided on the system board. The DIMM
connectors are powered by + 3.3 volts. Each DIMM connector is a 168-pin, gold-lead socket. For the pin
assignments, see “System Memory Connectors” on page 30.
The system board supports:
A maximum of 512 MB (128 MB modules in all four connectors).
Dynamic random access memory (DRAM) only.
64-bit (EDO) and 72-bit (ECC) wide memory modules.
Any configuration of DIMMs is acceptable. Characteristics required by DIMMs include:
168-pin, unbuffered +3 V modules only.
Gold-lead tabs only.
60 nanosecond access speeds only.
Height of no more than 3.81 cm (1.5 in.).
To enable error-correcting code, all installed memory must be of the ECC type (a combination of ECC
and nonparity types is configured as nonparity)
Note: Single inline memory modules (SIMMs) are not supported in the PC 365.

The compaq kit I have is 4x64mb 50ns, gold lead. If you have the ability to create a shipping label for me I would love you long time, would save me $3-4 and provide you some insurance which first class USPS doesn't.

compaq ram 1.JPG

Thank you! Yes, that does make it clearer for sure. :) I have a UPS account so I can definitely send you a label. yhpm! :D

Back