FS: Corsair Ram, Raptor, Motherboard, Wireless flightstick and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrE

2[H]4U
Got this board a couple months ago as part of a bundle and never opened it. ECS 671T-M socket 775 m-ATX motherboard. $40 shipped

775Mobo.jpg

Returned from RMA (Still sealed from Western Digital) 74Gb 8Mb cache WD Raptor which still has 1 year of warranty left (12/25/2008). Model WD740GD-00FLA1 $70 shipped

Raptor74Gb.jpg

Corsair PC6400 DDR2 EPP 2x1Gb modules. I have two sets available. Module timings are 4-4-4-12. $45 per set
DDR2_4Gb.jpg

DDR2label.jpg

Logitech cordless Freedom wireless flight stick. I do not have the manual or CD. $25 shipped
CordlessFreedom.jpg

I have an older G series Shuttle case with custom ATI graphics front. $50 shipped
ShuttleCase.jpg

ShuttleCaseback.jpg

Heres the Shuttle heatsink and cowl that fits the case above. I believe this works with Socket 939 based Shuttle motherboards. $15 shipped
ShuttleHeatsink.jpg

16 port D-Link 10/100 Switch. Used for 6 months. $40 shipped
DlinkDSS16.jpg

have a total of 4 electric RC helicopters in various project states. I really don't have the time or inclination to work on them, so I am selling this off as a lot set. I've included pics, but if you have any questions please PM me. $115 shipped for the whole thing including all the spare parts still in the package.

CIMG1049.jpg

Helicopter.jpg

PicoFun.jpg

ikarus_replacement.jpg

PM me if you have any questions. Heat is under mstrmold with 17-0-0, and eBay feedback of 333-0-0. Paypal preferred method of payment. Thanks!

Hey, let me see how something works out, and I might take that D-Link switch from you.

Thanks,
- Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back