FS: Corsair HX1000 Power Supply

vck6v3

Weaksauce
This power supply is SOLD

Hello Vck6v3 here with the HX-1000

Tired of your computer randomly shutting off? Need to squeeze that extra MHz out of your CPU? Well I have the solution for you!

I present to you the HX1000. It'll solve all your tough power problems. Whether you have one core, two cores, four cores or no cores, this unit handles it all. With the power of a true dual rail 80A design there is no need to worry about power problems ever again! Also with its modular design you have cables for what you need; power with finesse, without all the mess

Inquire now and you get the mighty Corsair HX-1000W power supply in its box. You also get all the original modular power cables to power all your devices. And wait there's more! You also get a pouch to hold all the cables, a heavy duty 16AWG power cable, and zip ties to organize everything.

That's the mighty power of HX-1000. Power with no stutter, without all the clutter!

You get all this for one easy payment of 175.00. And here's how to order:

The unit is 175 shipped. I have used this power supply since mid November 2008 and it runs perfect, but I no longer overclock or run multi-GPU setup so this amount of power is no longer required. Everything that came with the original retail package will be included. I accept nonCC Paypal and will ship the product via Fedex to the lower 48 states in the USA. I will be happy to answer any questions about the product as well as provide additional photos.

My heatware is: vck6v3

I <3 you Billy Mays, RIP

Last edited:
Back