FS: Computer Desk Case - CUSTOM BUILD!

thegreywizard

Limp Gawd
I have a Computer Desk Case that I had custom built out of aluminum for the body & the frame.

This took over a year to design and have built with a local fabricator. There are two sections and a back chamber to run all cables & cords through to give you the cleanest look you can get.

The quality is amazing. This was my dream computer build, but sadly I have to sell it for personal reasons.

Available is the computer case, bearer ring & legs. The case itself is made out of large sheet of 1/4" 6160 aluminum sheet and the legs and ring are 1.5" solid aluminum. It also has a pole & mount in the back chamber for a monitor.

Price is $3,000 firm + shipping. This was a very expensive and custom build and this will last you a life time. No joke.

It does NOT come with any other computer parts at that price - the monitor & speaker are available for an additional price, but I am keeping the computer components.

So...I don't have $3000 to spend on my computer let alone an awesome desk case, but I am interested in how the mother board is mounted in there without shorting out? Did you make stand offs part of the base?

Back