7 WS-C2950-24: $50 each
2 WS-C3950-12: $25 each
4 WS-C2924-XL-EN: $20
3 WS-2950C-24: $50
8 WS-C3548-XL-EN: $25
1 WS-C2950G-48-EL: $150
1 WS-C3550-24PWR-SMI: $250

1 Bluecoat Packeteer 8500 with software version 8.4.2g1 $3000

1 Appliansys Cachebox 210 $1000 or best offer.

The Bluecoat is an excellent packetshaper. It is very good at recognizing traffic patterns automatically and allowing you to shape your traffic requirements as necessary to allow certain traffic higher priority over others.

I have pictures but can't get to them at the moment due to a filter at work.

All devices were recently in production in a small ISP for the troops here in Balad, Iraq. We were forced to close down and are liquidating the equipment. It will all be opened and blown out with canned air to get rid of as much dust as possible. All configurations will be wiped. The newest non-crypto capable IOS will be loaded on each switch and the interfaces will be confirmed operational prior to boxing and mailing.

Prices do not include shipping! Shipping is $10 unless you purchase multiple devices.
Everything will be mailed through USPS. I don't have another option here in Iraq.
Paypal is the only payment method I have.

I do not sell things online very often so I don't have a sellers rating. I have been part of this forum for years and am a former soldier and airman. Hopefully this means something.

Last edited:
Bump.

I can't believe how quickly my post dropped several pages.

These are good prices for these switches. I have found a few buyers here in Iraq. Certainly there are some interested people in all of [H]!

Back